Meeting his fam p2

It was around 4pm and you had just finished settling in at Helen and Gary's.
You had put on some normaler clothes as you had worn comfy ones for the journey here.

Your new outfit consisted of some black ripped-knee jeans, a loose white tee and some dirty white vans.

Jack smiled at you as he walked into his bedroom, looking you up and down

"Babbyyyy I like your style" he started singing the line from one dance by drake.

You just laughed and shook your head.

Personally you thought jack was an alright singer but just kept it quiet so Conor could be in the limelight, harsh it sounds but he has a good voice, maybe it's a Maynard gene.

You and jack laughed and chatted for about 20 minutes before you we'd both called down by his parents.

They were going for a food shop and wanted to know if we needed anything. You shook your head but jack whispered something into his mothers ear.

You were confused and jack noticed he just mouthed a 'don't worry' and waved his parents off. 

Once they were off jack grabbed your hand and pulled you into the lounge area.

"So my parents are gone, Conor's meeting with his mates in a bit, what you wanna do?"

You looked at him and wiggled your eyebrows.

Now In most relationships, the couple would be thinking 'sex'.

But you and jack were not.

You actually ran upstairs grabbed a duvet, a DVD and ran to the kitchen for snacks.

You spent about an hour or so snuggled on the sofa watching your favourite movie.

You had Dorito dust all over your fingers and popcorn had managed to fall down your bra.

You cleaned yourself up a bit, jack did so too.

You were just cleaning up your mess as you heard the front door open.

"Hey kids were home" helens cheery voice beamed through the house.

You both greeted them at the hallway and helped with the shopping.

6:30pm
After a few hours of cooking Helen, and the help of you, had created a delicious roast meal.

One of your faves.

On the crowded table You were next to jack, Conor was opposite jack and Anna was next to Conor, both parents at each end of the table.

The table was cramped and hard to move about in but your food still tasted mouth-wateringly good.

10pm rolled around soon enough and you, Anna and Helen were acting like teenagers in high school.
You all new each other like best friends.

It was safe to say, meeting jacks parents was a success, you could t be happier.

A/n I think this cute eh