Cheat {3}

Your sat in your car tears are running down your face and your vision is blurry. You decide to wait until your vision is clear to drive.

You took a snapchat and posted it to your story. You'd don't care what your viewers think.

Your eyesight has cleared up about so you started your engine, buckled your belt and begun to drive, you decided to try his, josh and Conor's apartment  first as that's most likely where he's at

Your eyesight has cleared up about so you started your engine, buckled your belt and begun to drive, you decided to try his, josh and Conor's apartment first as that's most likely where he's at.

You parked in the small underground car park and headed upstairs. You knocked on the door about 3 times until someone answered. It was a very annoyed and hungover ginger tr- I mean josh.

"What do you want y/n?"
"Oh hey to you too" you laughed.
"Haha ha" he mimicked.
"No but seriously, what do you want?" He asked.
"Where's Jack?" You questioned.
"Idk he said he was going to yours"

You started to worry and think he might have got hurt or something scary like that.

"He never came back to mine"

"Oh idk then, can I go now?I want to go back I bed!" Josh moaned.

"Your really nice when your hungover" you said sarcastically.

"Thank you, thank you" josh replied.

"Bye ginge" you replied.

"Bye midgit" he laughed.

You decide to text the group chat.

BC SQUAD💗

Y/n: HAS ANYBODY SEEN JACK? Jack plz answer me!!
Josh: i already told you.. NO!
Y/n: seriously what's wrong with you?
Josh: nothing!
Conor: he said he was going to yours.
Mikey: yh he said "I'm gonna go back to y/n's to see if she's ok"
Y/n: oh

I was really worried by now so you went home  for a shower.

You washed for about 45 minutes before getting out and putting on comfy clothes which consist of tracksuit pants and an adidas hoodie.

You put on an old big brother episode and grabbed some food.

When your phone dinged, it was a private message from Oli.

Oli:  jacks at mine.

Your heart starts to beat promptly again.

Y/n: tell him to get home soon haha.

You put a laugh at the end but really you were fuming inside.

A/n I'm so bad at updating I'm so sorry aghhhhh part 4 this Saturday❤️