Cuddles

Y/n PoV

So Jack Maynard is my boyfriend, we've been together 11 and a half months and I love him to pieces.

He's currently at his apartment with his brother and they're probably filming a YouTube video.

We're all YouTubers and we do that for a living, it's so fun, I think I just enjoy seeing myself on camera though.

I'm just laying on my bed listening to the chainsmokers and eating Doritos when I hear some shout "y/n are you home?" It must be Jack, he's the only other one with a key to my apartment other than me.

"I'm up here" I shout back.
"Heyyyy y/n" he says as he walks through my bedroom door. He jumps onto my bed and takes one of my earphones.

I connect my phone to my Bluetooth speakers, take out the earphones and we suddenly hear the chainsmokers blasting though the speakers. Jack and I stand up On my bed and begin jumping as if we were in a rock band.

I fall back wards onto my bed and so I pull jack with me he lands on top of me and it's like one of those awkward situations, except it's not awkward. He begins to kiss me and I kiss back passionately.

The kiss begins to deepen before our tounges connect and begin to move together as our lips find a Rhythm.

Jack pulls away when his phone buzzes.
"Ughh seriously" he groans.
"What? Are you ok?" I sit up.
"It's Conor, we were having a make out session and he interrupts me with a 'OK' text message." He genuinely sounded annoyed.

We ended up just cuddling in bed watching Netflix. Until I eventually fell asleep in his arms.

A/n soooo this is my first imagines🙌🏼 was it good? Idk if I like it but yahh💗