Cinema

You, jack Conor, mikey, joe and josh were heading to the cinema to see 'a monster calls ' you didn't really know what it was about but you were all bored and didn't know what to do.

You were collecting your tickets, and begun buying your food. You bought a large popcorn, nachos, a drink and some chocolate (bc uno food 4 lyf).

After you had all made your way into the cinema room, you had found your seats, you and jack near the end.

The movie begun and it was really good. You were scared but jack kept you calm and about half way through jack rested his head on your shoulder.

He laughed when ever you jumped as his head bobbed up and down.

It was nearing the end when you hear jack groan.
"I'm so bored"

"Same" you replied

"Id much rather be at home, cuddling with you, watching a better movie." He grinned

"Okay, lets tell the boys were
bored and we're gonna go home, if they question say we need to edit videos.

The boys were completely fine they just thought dirty things were about to happen.

On your way home you picked up some more snacks.

After your arrival home you turned on your tv and begin playing your favourite movies, some of which being me before you, laid in America and paper towns.

You and jack loved these movies so much, you binged watched them all evening, eating your delicious snacks and enjoying the company of one another.

You could tell jack enjoyed it just as much as you and that put a huge smile on your face.

A/n eh cba for authors note.