His birthday

You wake up with your short blue nighty on and you get out of bed.

It's jacks 22nd birthday today so you want to make it special.

You have planned a surprise party with all of the lads and a couple other people.

You start Of by cooking breakfast.
English breakfast is one of jacks faves so you cook him that making sure to leave extra for josh and Conor.

Once the breakfast is plated you take it to the birthday boy.
Waking him up gently you whisper-shout "happy birthday my baby"

His pearly white smile lights up as he looks at your soft face.

"Baby"
"I..I don't know what to say"
"I told you a didn't want anything special"

You just  rolled your eyes and gave him it.

"You got some" he questioned

You shook your head and began getting ready for the day.

You put on your favourite radio station capital fm and listened to rockabye by clean bandit etc.

Today you were wearing a simple pair of black jeans, a white tank top with a red flannel and some Chelsea boots.  You applied minim makeup but made it special for the day.
You lightly curled your hair creating soft waves. 
Finally having breakfast and brushing your teeth.

You walk back out to jack who has just finished his breakfast and you take out hit mess.

"Thank you so much baby, I love you so much"

You quickly hurried jack to ft ready as you have booked a quaint little cafe to eat lunch in, jack thinks it's for the too of you but really it's all his friends to, he's also meeting his family later.

-

You arrive at the little cafe and head towards the crowded table.

"Omg y/n I thought it was just us too"

"Nope"

"SURPRISE" Everyone shouts.
-
You spend most of the time chatting and eating until later on you meet up with jacks family, Doing the exact same.
-
The last thing you do is go to one of jacks favourite clubs in London.

You ft home at around 4:40 am and cuddle in bed until you both slowly drift off to sleep.

A/n so I basically wrote this for jacks bd HAPPY BELATED BD JACK❤️