Meeting his friends

Y/n pov

Me and my boyfriend Jack have been together nearly a month and i haven't even met his friends.

Today Jack thought i should meet them and apparently they're really nice.

I m wearing a long black t-shirt dress with some black converse And my hair was In a bun

I m wearing a long black t-shirt dress with some black converse And my hair was In a bun. (If you want the accessories you can have them too)

It's currently 12 pm and we're about to leave. Ieave my apartment and get into jacks car. He begins to drive away until we eventually arrive at a large apartment block.

I get out and press the buzzer to let me walk into the apartment. I make my way into the lift and Jack presses the floor button.

We arrive at floor number 6 and we walk in. We finally reach a door with the number 236 on it. Jack gently knocks and within seconds it swings open.
"Oliiii" Jack says whilst bit hugging him.
"How are you man?"the man says which is guessing he's called Oli.
"Good thanks"
"And your y/n right?" Oli questions.
"Umm yeh"I smile.
"Well come in, don't stand outside all day" he laughs.

We walk into His living room to see 5 other boys sat on the sofa. When jacks told me about his friends he calls them the 'buttercream squad' so I'm guessing that's these guys.

"Guys this is y/n" Jack says. .
"Hi y/n I'm Joe this is Caspar, mikey, Conor and josh.
"Hi" I say softly
Jack walks over to an empty seat on the sofa and I follow him he lets me squeeze in next to him.

The boy called Joe Begins to talk to me.
"So y/n how old are you?"
"I'm err 20, how about you?" I ask
"Well I turned 25 the other day" he smiled
"Oh happy belated birthday" I laughed.
"Thanks" he smiles.

I begin talking to the rest of the guys and by 4pm it's like I've known them forever.

It's time to leave but before I do I have to go to the bathroom, Oli tells me where it is and I go.

Jacks PoV

"So what do you think?" I ask the boys.
"She's alright" some of them say.
"She's nice, I like her" the others say.
"I don't trust her" I hear a small voice say. It was josh.

"What?!" I shout at him. "Why? She's fine"
"I think she's just with you to get more subscribers"
"She wouldn't do that" I say "would she?"

Y/n PoV
I can hear the boys talking about me, I ignore most of it until I hear.

"I think she's just with you to get more subscribers" I hear josh say
"She wouldn't do that" Jack say "would she?"

Jack thinks I might do that, why would I do that. I can't believe he doesn't trust me. I decided to sneak out, past the kitchen and out the door without them noticing.

I arrive home about 10 minutes later and begin to cry, I just cry into blankets and pillows.

Jacks PoV (again)

"Where is she? She's taking forever" I say. "I'm going to go check on her"

I walk to the bathroom to see she's not there, or anywhere, I like in every room and area she could be but she's not.

"She's gone" I tell the boys.
"What how?" Some say
"I don't know ill call her. "
I ring her 3 times but she doesn't answer so I text her.

Jack: baby where are you?
Jack: why did you leave?
Jack:are you ok?
Jack: are you at yours?
Jack: I'm coming to yours.

I tell the guys I'm leaving and head to her apartment. Once i get there I walk through the door as I have a key.

She's there laying on her sofa fast asleep with makeup stained eveywhere, all over her face.

I try to wake her and when she finally does wake up she crys even more.
"Baby what's wrong? Why did you leave?"
"Go away" she says
"What why?"
"I heard what you said"
"What"
"You don't trust me, you'd think I would just be with you for the fame." She says crying even more.
"Baby no I don't, that's what josh thinks"
"You said and I quote 'would she?' So don't try and blame this all on your friends."
"Ok baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean it"
"Ok"
"Can you forgive me?"
"I guess so"
We both kiss and fall asleep on the sofa.

A/n if this Is good or not ughh😩😂