Sleepover

1st person POV

Jack and I, my boyfriend of 2 years, were sat on the sofa of my fairly new apartment when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I checked the time before checking the notification. It was currently 7:37pm, i looked at the notification it was a text from one of my life long friends, Maddy Russel. It read-

Maddy🌸-
Hey y/n, long time aye.
Was wondering if you wanted to catch up maybe, sleepover? Eh up to you. Lemme know. Loves you xx

It makes me feel all tingly inside when someone texts me. It sounds lame but I like the fact people are thinking me, you know?

I decide to text her back immediately.

Me-
Heyyy, definitely a long time aye. Haha
You should definitely come over for a sleepover, tomorrow if you're free. Talk soon. Xxx

I switch my phone off and look to see jack facing me, I smile and he returns it.

We continue watching our show before I slowly fall asleep in jack arms.

I wake up at around 11PM to jack soft snores, i didn't realise but we must've fallen asleep together watching TV.

I got up and woke jack up. We went to my bedroom and fell asleep.

——————————————————————

The next day I woke up at about 8.
I got out of my white bed sheets and slipped on my soft, grey dressing gown.
I went to my kitchen and poured my self a glass of orange juice, I made some breakfast for jack and I and placed it on the side.

I went back into the bedroom and shook jack. He woke up after a little while and a smile appeared on his lips

"Hey gorgeous" he said in his croaky morning voice, that killed me every time he spoke with it.

"Hey, I made you breakfast it's in the kitchen" I smiled as I sat on the bed.

" thank you baby" his deep voice said almost as a whisper. He pulled me closer to him, kissing my check and rubbing my arm.

——————————————————————

2 hours later

I was finally ready for the day, wearing my favourite asos jeans and a burgundy jumper. I had put my (y/h/c) into a braid and sprayed my ted baker perfume.

^^Outfit above^^

^^Outfit above^^

Maddy was supposed to be arriving at 11 so we had about an hour to kill. I decided to 'plan' what we should do when Maddy gets here.

After a while of planning I had to decide on food.
"We should have pizza tonight, oooh or maybe Wagamama's, oh I don't know there's to much nice food" I stressed.

"Babe stop stressing over food" jack laughed.

Food is a very important thing, not just because it's nice and tastes well but without it we would be hungry and starving, we need food in our lives to keep us alive. Jack had to leave at 10:30 because of work meetings, but he will be joking us later for dinner.

11 a clock came soon enough and at precisely 11:02 i hear a knock at the door.

"Heyyyyy" I hear a sweet voice shout as the gorgeous young girl enters my apartment.

See,I met Maddy in school when we were about 11 and I've known her since and we're currently both 22.

Madddy is a very pretty girl, she has light brown hair (also in a braid) with actually piercing blue eyes, but a soft kind of piercing. The type that makes enough feel calm and happy. She was wearing her favourite, a good ol' adidas jumper and ripped jeans combo. This is what you'll always see Maddy in, a jumper and jeans with her ever so famous adidas originals superstars. You'll never see Maddy without them.

 ^^this is Maddy btw^^

She stepped into my freshly cleaned apartment and slipped her shoes off. She gave me a big hug, a meaningful hug one that shows she has really missed me, I have missed her too a lot actually.

"So where is he?" She says in her ever so excited voice.
"Who?" I reply very confused.
"Your lover of course! Sillyyy" because I've only gone up to Maddys house in out home town, she's never officially met jack and she's clearly excited.

"Oh haha, he's not here he's actually working at the minute."
"Oh" she sighs "I wanted to make sure he was treating you right"
"He is , he is! Don't worry he'll be back later you can interrogate him then"

We spend the rest of the day catching up and eating snacks. We head to the park for a bit and take a nice stroll, seeing all the smiling faces of London. We see a family having a picnic by the river, the children and running around with big smiles on their faces, the couple are laughing, chatting and having a great time.

"I want a family like that" I mumble
"Aww boo, you will 100%, you and jack Are already cute enough she without me even seeing (ship name) in person, so add some kids and you'll be just like them," she exclaims.
"Thanks mads, I've really missed having you around"
"I've missed having you around too"

A/n dw dw imma do a part 2
So basically Maddy is based of off Olivia2130  and yeah 😂😂
I'm probably gonna take for ever to write p2 but dw I will do it enventually 😂 and Ik that there was hardly any joe but oh whale he'll be in the next one :)

Title: sleepover
Characters : joe y/n and Maddy
Words: 934
Libby xx