What he does...

Sleeps
Jack and you always either spoon or you lay on your side with your arm flopped on to his chest and his hands  tightly griped on your back.

Waking you up
Jack will either ask you up by whispering sweet nothings into your ear and gently shaking you or he will wake you up with a breakfast in bed.

showering
To save water (not really hehe) you as jack will almost always, shower together, he makes sure to treat you like a princes and wash your hair with soft hands.

Breakfast
Every morning (usually) you and jack will go upstairs and spend a while making breakfast, it could be pancakes, waffles and sometimes even toast but with the both of you cooking , it's a lot longer then it should be.

Cuddling
When you and jack are cuddling on the sofa, he either lays on his side with you in his grasp, playing with you hair twirling it and twisting it just as long as he knows you're happy, he is happy.

Clubbing
At a Club, you are jacks main priority.  His eyes are on you from the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out. Jacks very protective and will do all he can to keep you safe and unharmed. He will 100% make sure you are enjoying yourself but are also under his wing the whole time.

Arguments
Whenever you and jack have a fight, which is not often, he will always leave for an hour maybe less, but he will come back even if you had done something wrong, he will do whatever it takes to make it up to you and you will have a 'no it was me, I'm sort' battle until you end up falling asleep in each other's  comfort.

A/n something different! Ooooo also did I mention that I'm trying to update every day, well I am anyway😂😂