Drunk in love

You were sat at your kitchen table, with a glass of vodka lemonade in your hand.

You and your best friend Isabella had s huge fight, and it was bad. She blocked you on everything, told you to die and that she never wants to speak to you EVER again. So you decided to just drown your sorrows in alcohol.

It was currently 10pm and you were still in your apartment drinking, you're not one of them lightweights so To we're dealing well with the amount you had drunk.

You heard a knock at your door before hearing keys rattle and the door unlocked.

"Hey gorgeous" you boyfriend of 13 months said as he walked through The door.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

You forgot he was coming over. He's gonna question why you're so drunk. shit.

"Ohh hii" you slurred  not knowing what to do.

"You okay"he questioned

"Yep"

"Y/nnn why are you drunk?"

"A bitch did it"

"Huh"

"Some girl, she hates me I hate her yadayada I end up drunk"

"Oh, well I don't have to do much Tomorrow, mind if I join?" A smirk plastered to his face

"You may" you smile with your eyebrows raised.

A bottle and a half later you an Jack are hammered.

You're currently singing, at the top of your voices drunk in love by Beyoncé.

You finished with a kiss, a kiss that turned into a make out session. And that's how your Friday night ended....

A/n so yeah! I have that song stuck in my head (drunk in love)

Please follow my Instagram @/multi.luv and vote for me for best under 1k on @/zesdeyes

Title: drunk in love
Characters: jack, y/n, Isabella
Words: 289

—Libby xx