CHAPTER 36

Maria POV:

So the tour is over and I just got home to pack for college, my family welcome me back home, I truly missed them, but now am gonna miss them even more cause am off to college. Am just happy to not be travelling all over the world anymore, yeah, I enjoyed it, but I like staying in one place for more than just a few days. Cassie, Ella and the other LG's went home, some of them are still in high school and some are going to college with us, luckily, it's the same college like me.

Ella POV:

Home sweet home, I drop on my bed as so as I entered the room, "am going to missed you my lovely bed", I said, while rubbing my face in my pillows. I spend sometime with my family after I got settled in, I know college won't just be ordinary for the LG's cause we are the #1 dance, singing, acting and song writing Latina girl group in world. I don't think we will need bodyguards, we can survive without one, unlike Justin, he needs a dozen of them everywhere he goes. We are gonna blow up just like him one day but not now, Cassie on the other hand wants to be that big now, she recorded a song and we dance backup to it.

Cassie POV:

So as I step in the house my mom took my things and pushed Amealia and I out of the house to spend time together, since by next week I'll be off to college. We went to the park to get some ice-cream, but every five minutes we had to stop cause someone want a autograph or a photo of me. I didn't really mind, but I stopped it after a while cause it's Amealia and I day together, we got home about near to midnight cause we went to the movies then to a carnival. The next morning, Amealia and I were on the cover of 'Morning Time' magazine, it's a photo of us buying ice-cream.

         *** ONE WEEK LATER ***

No ones POV:

"Bye baby am gonna miss you!" Maria's mom shouted, she waved goodbye as her parents as they drove off leaving her in the school's court yard, "I actually thought they weren't gonna send you", said Ella behind Maria. Maria turn around immediately and hugged Ella, then she asked "where are the others?" Ella said "look behind you", while smiling. Maria turn around again and saw Cassie, Tori, Anna and Danna, the other girls are seniors in high school and will be join them next fall, well except for Cassie since it is her last year. They all did a group hug, then Cassie said "oh, because 'WE' are famous now, I convinced the dean of the school to give us the biggest dorm room so we can share", they all screamed for joy. They took they belongs to their dorm room and got settled then they went out for ice-cream at the school's cafe on campus. As they enjoyed their ice-cream they heard screaming at the entrance of the cafe, they faced the door only to see other students holding up 'We Love You LG's' signs.

Ella ask "do you think we should have asked for body guards?" Cassie said "no, I don't want us to seem like the stuck up girl group, who need guards every where". "So what are we gonna do about the fans?" Tori asked, Danna got up then said "be the pop stars we are", she walked over to the fans and began to take photos with them. Tori ask "what the fuck? When did she became like that?" we all steered at her as she took more photos, "you girls coming or not?!"Danna shouted at them, they smiled and walked over to their fans, not Justin's, not MB's, not Jaden's, not Willow's, not Jacob's, but theirs.

This will be their lives from now on, and Cassie followed her heart and fall in love with the one person she never expected, her enemy, Justin Drew Bieber!

                  *** THE END ***

Date: December 20,2020
Check out my new book Almost Christmas.

🙋 Kadime out!