CHAPTER 24

Justin POV:

I couldn't even bring myself to look at her in the limo, she deserve to be with someone better than me, but not Latimore, he is my friend, but when she came down those stairs with the girls I was speechless, damn! She is sexy, I wish I could take her right here and now. But she in between Scooter and I and he would kill me if he found out I was thinking about his niece in a sexual way, she is his everything.

When we arrived, we were the second to last ones to leave the limo, it was her, Ariana, Latimore and I, we got out first, as soon as we got on the red carpet the paparazzi went wild. They kept asking "Justin who is this? She your new girlfriend? Is she some random believer? Are you gonna sleep with her tonight?" damn! I hate the paparazzi. All of a sudden someone rest their hand on my shoulder, I saw that it's only Scooter, he smiled at Cassie and then kissed her on the head.

Then Scooter said "everyone I would like you to meet my niece, Cassandra", I noticed that Cassie wasn't even paying attention to the paparazzi or her uncle. Her eyes were on Latimore, he was also looking at her and they were flirting with each other, the paparazzi followed her sight, and saw what they are doing, they ask "are you interested in Jacob Latimore or Justin Bieber? Are you here because your uncle forced you to? Are you a virgin? Are you going on the summer tour?"

To my surprise Cassie said "1.Justin and Jacob are my friends, 2. I wasn't forced to be here, 3. Yes I am a virgin and, 4. Yes am gonna be on the tour, I am also one of the dancers on the tour". She pulled my hand for us to get off the red carpet, when we got inside I saw Usher, he came over to me and we bro hug, but Cassie walked off to her friends. Usher ask "whats up J.B?" I said "Usher I really fucked up my chances with my date", he said "but you came here with her".

I said "yeah only cause I asked her before I fucked up, and cause she is Scooter's niece, even the guys are mad at me", Usher said "make it up to her, she came with you but get her alone and tell her how you feel", I thank him and went looking for Cassie who is talking to mindless behaviour. I noticed that Roc-royal is flirting with her as well, damn! everyone wants her body.