CHAPTER 27

Roc-Royal POV:

Prodigy, Ray-Ray and I laugh as Cassie ran down Princeton with a scissor to cut off his hair, we all know she would never cut it cause she likes to play with it a lot but Princeton doesn't know that........yet. All of a sudden Diggi came up to us with Jaden and Trevor behind him, "COME BACK HERE PRINCETON!" Cassie shouted. "NEVER!" we heard Princeton shouted, we all laugh, all of a sudden Cassie's phone began to ring, it's her dad, so I answered it.

He said "hello" I said "hello, Cassie is kind of busy at the moment", her dad ask "who is she killing this time?" I laugh, he dad knows her well, so I said "Princeton, she is running him down to cut his hair". Her dad laugh, then he ask "OK, who am speaking to?" I said "Roc....Roc-Royal", he said "OK tell my daughter I said to stop messing with the kid and behave her self, bye", I said "bye" and hung up the phone.

Trevor ask "who was that?" I said "Cassie's dad, he told me to tell her to leave Princeton alone", Trevor laugh, then I heard Cassie say "fuck this shit, let's go girls we got to go back to the hotel for dinner with my uncle". I turn around to face her but she crashes her lips onto mines, I smiled and deepen our kiss, then she pulled away, then said "I have to go, see you later tonight".

We have a concert at 9 pm it's 6:30 pm now, as she walked away from me I slapped that ass of hers, she turned around and blew me a kiss and left, damn! I think am in love with her, or is it her ass?

Scooter POV:

Cassie, Ella and Maria just arrived, we are currently eating dinner, the girls need their energy for another performance tonight with Justin, MB, Diggi, Jacob, Jaden, Willow, and Trevor. My niece is gonna be famous, well she already is, but I think they should make the 'LG's' dance crew bigger, I suggested the idea for the girls and they love, they will be having auditions in two weeks when we are back in America to perform in New York. I know Cassie can't wait to be back in America, to see her parents that returned from China a few days ago, they also brought back someone with them knowing Cassie she going to have a hard time dealing with the new changes in her life. I seriously don't want to be in the same room as them when they break the news to her, Cassie has a mouth that needs to be washed out with bleach, I tell her not to curse but she doesn't listen. But it's only the being of July and I know the summer will end soon and she will be off to College, "you girls happy about starting College?" I asked. Ella said "I can't wait to start college, to party, meet cute boys, to...-", " to do homework" Cassie said cutting her off. Maria and I laugh at Ella's face expression, Ella said "ha ha very funny, I just wanna be at an actually college party", then Maria said "and finally drink for the first time", Cassie rolled her eyes at them.

So I ask "what about you Cassie?" she said "it's my last year of college uncle Scooter, so am just gonna be there for Ella and Maria who are gonna be in their first year". I totally forgot that Cassie skipped two grades and went straight to college, she could always become a pop star after college, girl got a voice like an angel, plus I saw her helping Jacob write some of his songs. Cassie can be shy but being around Diggi, Trevor, MB, Jacob, Jaden, Willow and Justin made her very out spoken.

I checked the time, then said "let's go girls time to entertain France", Maria said "yeah! Lets go I wanna hear the audience scream our names", she ran outside to the car with Ella right be hide her. Cassie hugged me side ways then said "they are crazy uncle Scooter, but I love them", I smiled at her then said "yeah, they are just like you at times", I hugged her then we went to the limo that was waiting on us.

Ella POV:

I love Paris, France, not because it's the city of love but I just love it here, I miss my parents and my twin brother Elliot and my baby sister Elaine. Maria is a big baby even if she doesn't show it, she misses her parents so much that she cry every night for them. She has her mom, her dad, her little sister Malia, her twin brothers who are currently in New Zealand for military training, she misses them a lot, every night she either sleeps with me or Cassie, sometimes both of us sleep with Cassie. We all can't wait to be back in America, plus I miss Chaz, he and Ryan ain't on the tour and I miss them both, but I also have a crush on Prodigy. My feelings are all over the place but I'll find my true feelings eventually soon, life is so fucked up but life goes on, and so does this tour, I didn't even realized that we arrived at the arena and there is a long line of people waiting to get in. But when they saw 'LG's' they screamed their head off, but this one guy grabbed Cassie's arm pulling her towards him, Maria and I went into best-friend protection mode and grab her other arm and pulled her inside, she said "thanks girls your life savers". Maria and I laugh then said "we know", we went to our dressing room and got ready for another performance.

Cassie POV:

while in the dressing room my phone vibrated, I got a text from Justin, it says "I need your help now! Am in my dressing room come quickly" I got dressed in a black short shorts, black sleeveless blouse with black vans. Then I said "Ella I'll be back" and I left our dressing room and went to Justin's, I knock and got no answer, all of a sudden the door opened and Justin grab me by my blouse and pulled me inside I screamed his name but he pulled me and lock the door behind us.

"What the hell Justin?" I asked, he said "sorry but I don't need your uncle seeing me", I ask "why not Justin?" he looked down at his feet that's when I realized that he was only wearing boxers. With his little (not little) friend printing out so I ask "Justin why aren't you dressed your going on first don't you know that?" he said "damn! You sound exactly like Scooter". I just looked at him waiting for my answer, once I realized that he wasn't gonna answer I decide to leave, when I reach the door I heard him say "wait! I tell you but you have to promise me you wont laugh".

I said "I promise", crossing my fingers behind my back, then he said "I sent the clothes I was suppose to performed in to be clean but it.........it........look", he held up his clothes, once I saw it I fell to the ground laughing my head off. Justin just stood their looking at him as if I have gone mad, his clothes that is supposed to be purple is now pink and it shrink to fit a eight year old boy, I manage to get control of my laughter then said "OK, just find another outfit to wear tonight"

He looked at me like I have gone crazy, so I ask "what's wrong?" he said "I never pick out what am suppose to wear on stage", I rolled eyes, then looked out an outfit for him to wear. When I found one I threw it at him then said "hurry up, Uncle Scooter will be looking for you soon", he went behind the curtains and got dress. He came from be hide it with his top button open, so I went over to him and button it for him.