CHAPTER 14

*** The Next Day ***

Cassie POV:

I can't wait for Ella and Maria to get here, we are gonna finally be able to spend our summer together, being around Justin since our almost kiss happen, I just feel weird around him. We don't fight anymore cause of what almost happen, plus Chaz and Ryan won't shut up about it, lucky uncle Scooter knows nothing about what almost happen. Just five more hours to go and we are gonna go for Ella and Maria, and we means, Chaz, Ryan, Justin and I. I was sitting on the sofa with my book when it was grab out of my grip, I shouted "hey give it back!" it's Kenny, he ask "why are you and Justin avoiding each other?" I said "we are not avoiding each other".

He looked at me like he expected me to tell him the truth, he said "OK, go tell Justin I want to speck to him now", I ask "why can't you go to him?" he ask "I thought you weren't avoiding him?" shit I got up and went upstairs to Justin's room. But before I knock I heard Ryan said "dude just admit it your falling for her", then Chaz said "yeah, you two kissed", then I heard Justin said "we didn't kiss! Cassie is just another girl am gonna fuck and leave, she means nothing to me".

I opened the door same time "you can't fuck me even if you wanted to, your too small to satisfy me, by the way Kenny wants to talk to you" I scoffed, I can't believe I was falling for that jerk! I walked out of his room and went to mine and slam the door shut.

Justin POV:

shit I only said those things cause Ryan and Chaz were trying to make me convince my feelings, and I wasn't about to do that, the last time I did that I got hurt by Selena. We heard when Cassie's room door slam shut, then Ryan said "that is not good", Chaz ask "you think?" note the sarcasm, then I said "if I don't apologize we are going back to fighting and I really don't need anymore damage to my body", so I went to her room.