CHAPTER 13

Justin POV:

Maria kept screaming my name so Cassie put her on mute, so I ask "why did you do that?" she said "I have sensitive ears", we watch Maria tried to calm down once she was Cassie unmute her. Then Maria said "I swear to GOD if you bully my 'LG' I'll find some way to kill, even if your Justin Bieber" wasn't this girl just screaming my name a few seconds ago?

So I said "I won't, she would beat my ass, and I would love to meet the 'LG's' one day", then Cassie said "Ella would freak if she knew that you want to meet our crew". Then I had a great idea, I ask "what would you girls think if 'LG'S' performs with me on my tour?" Maria screamed, then said "well it's not up to me or Ella, it's up to our leader, Cassie".

We both look at her waiting on her to answer, she said " it's OK, I'll talk to you later Maria, and tell Ella the news and get packing", so I said "we will pick up guys up tomorrow night" we told Maria bye then Cassie hang up her phone. Then Cassie said "you know you didn't have to do that", I said "it's no problem, plus I need back up dancers, am tired of keeping auditions" out of no where Cassie hugged me and said "thank Justin". I hugged her back then said "am just tired of fighting with you", we pull apart but we looked into each others eyes. I lifted her chin and brought her face closer to mine to kiss her, just as I was about to put my lips on hers Ryan and Chaz bused into the room

Chaz said " Scooter says we can let you guys...." he stopped speaking when he saw us, then Ryan ask "are you two kissing?'' Cassie and I pulled away saying "no", Cassie got up off the ground and said "am gonna go" and she left. When she was gone Chaz said "damn! You two are getting along more than what everyone expected", then Ryan ask "were you guys about to kiss or had you kissed her already?'' I said "no and no, just drop it" and I got out of the closet.

We went down to see Cassie on her phone, we she saw us she hugged Ryan and dragged him outside the house, everyday they go out together, not as in a date but as friends. Ryan says he shows her around so she wouldn't be stuck in the house all day, I don't see the sense cause we are only gonna be here for three more days, Chaz and I sat in the kitchen eating grilled cheese sandwich.