CHAPTER 5

***THREE YEARS LATER ***

Cassandra POV:

knock *

knock *

knock *

"It's open", I said, my mom came into my room, I placed my book on the side table then ask "what's up mom?" then she said "you have been in your room ever since summer started, you need to have fun". "Mom summer only started two weeks ago" I told her. Then dad entered the room asking "have you told her yet?" I ask "tell me what?" So mom said "your gonna spend the summer with your uncle Scooter".

I shouted "WHAT?!" Mom said "he is on his way, so pack your things", "why do I have to spend the summer with him?" I asked. Dad said "we love that you are focus on your school work and get straight A's but you need some fun so your gonna go on tour with your uncle".

They left my room. Well let me tell you what as been happening to me over the last three years. I am 17 years old, I started my new school, where I instantly became the most popular and smartest girl there, I met my best-friend, Ella she was being picked on by the Seniors, cause of the way she use to dress. I gave her a make over and we became friends instantly, but because we are Sophomores the other students expects us to pick on the Freshmen. That's how Ella and I met Maria, she was a Freshman, she is also a Latina like Ella and I, I only stayed at that school for just my Sophomore year because the school tought that am way too smart so I was shipped off to college. I will be in my last year after summer has ended, I was supposed to spend the summer with Maria and Ella but now I have to spend it with my uncle Scooter, my uncle Scooter travels the world every summer and that's all I know.

 I will be in my last year after summer has ended, I was supposed to spend the summer with Maria and Ella but now I have to spend it with my uncle Scooter, my uncle Scooter travels the world every summer and that's all I know

*** Scooter ***