CHAPTER 2

Cassandra before glasses and braces. up top-∆

Cassandra POV:

Its my first day of high school, I have been begging my parents all summer to let me take out my braces and let me start wearing contact lens instead of glasses. I look like a nerd, then again I am, I get straight A's, my mom told me next year I'll be able to take out my braces and stop wearing glasses. My dad drop me off at school, he said "your gonna love your first day of high school".

I said "I cant wait for my classes, I just wished that I wasn't wearing braces", he kissed me on the head and I got out of the car and ran into school. But when I got inside I crash into someone and fell on my butt, when I fell I looked up and saw this guy, its obvious that he a junior just like me. I said "am sorry, I didn't see you", he said "look where your going next time NERD!!!".

One of his friends appeared beside of him with a mike shake in his hand, he grab it from him and threw it on me, his friend shouted "Justin NO!" Justin walked away laughing, soon everyone was steering at me and laughing. Except for Justin's friend he said "sorry about Justin, am Ryan" I got up off the floor and ran off to the bathroom crying, I hate this school, I hate how I look, I hate that am not pretty, I hate JUSTIN!

                                                                                   ***AFTER SCHOOL ***

Ryan POV:

Justin keeps picking on the nerd girl, I tried to stop him from throwing my milk shake on her but I was too late. He isn't always like this, well he always picked on the nerds but never a girl, this is new. We are currently waiting on Chaz, he is our other best-friend, but he is no where to be found, then I saw her, the nerd that Justin threw my milk shake on. She is walking towards a car pretty fast, then Justin saw her, when she was gone he said "I have some thing special plan for that little nerd tomorrow". I ask "what is your problem with her?" he said "you will see", then Chaz came so we went home.

Cassie's clothes for the day