CHAPTER 17

Cassandra POV:

Justin has it in his big head that he is sexier than August Alsina, I think he isn't and we ended up arguing about it, I didn't even realize that uncle Scooter and Kenny left the room. "You are not sexier than....'', he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mines, after a full make-out session I tried to catch my breath, then I said "OK, you ......are........totally........sexier", Justin had on a cocky smirk on his face. Not!!!!

           ***FOUR HOURS LATER***

Justin POV:

We are in the jet heading to Boston International Airport to pick up Cassie's friends Ella and Maria, on our way there Cassie said "Chaz, Justin don't shake Maria's hand, even if she offers it to you". Chaz ask "why?" she said "just don't", I don't see the reason not to shake her friend's hand they sound really nice, then jet landed Cassie jumped on Ryan's lap, that really pissed me off. Ryan saw the way I was looking at him so he said "Cassie your sitting on my......you know what", Cassie blushed then said "at least I know 'it' ain't small" and got up off of him and ran outside when she realized that the plane doors open.

I walked over to him and ask "what was that all about?" he and Chaz started to laugh, so I ask "whats so funny?" Chaz said "she is trying to see if you would get jealous, and you did", I rubbed the back of my neck and cursed my self for falling for her trick. So I exit the plane, a few meters away from the jet I saw Cassie hugging two other latina girls, I walked over to them, they pulled apart.

Then Cassie said "Justin, this is Ella and Maria the other 'LG's' girls meet Justin", Ella smiled, she is really sexy but Cassie she really sexier I get why she is the leader for both of the girls. Maria now damn! Girl is sexy asf too, she looks like Chaz type of girl, after a few seconds she extended her hand out to me, I could see Cassie and Ella waving their hands no out to me, telling me not to shake her hand. When have I ever listen to anyone? I extended my hand to her, we shake for a few seconds but when I was about to pull away she grab my arm and flipped me onto the ground, the girl got me on my stomach while she held both of my arms behind me and one of her feet on my back. Cassie bent my face and said "told not to shake her hand.....but noooo...you don't listen", she went beside of Ella and they laugh their asses off at me.

Maria said "listen up Justin Drew Bieber! You will never ever hurt my girl again, I don't care how famous you are I will kill you if you hurt her!" damn! This is like day-ja-vou, when Cassie beat Chaz and I asses. I said "I won't ever do it again, I promise", she let go of my arms so I could get up off the ground, but when I got up to face her, she punched me in the stomach and went inside the jet.

I lost my balance when she hit me, damn! That girl hits like a man, I bent over holding my stomach,then out of nowhere Ella said "that was fun, lets do that again", she and Cassie laugh as I shouted "no!". Cassie said "I told you so, next time listen to me, I just hope Chaz doesn't end up like you", but just as she said that we heard Chaz screamed out inside the jet, Cassie said "I guess not, am gonna get her, hang with Jay for a while" as she look at Ella, she left us and went inside, I am still in pain from that punch I got. I said "am gonna guess that Maria is the bad one out of all of you", Ella said "actually she is the nice one, she has anger problem from being bullied so don't mess with her". I ask "so Cassie's also the nice one?" finally able to stand up straight again, she said "nice my ass, that bitch is a silent killer, and me? am a mixture of both of them", I laugh. I didn't expect her to call Cassie bitch, I think I like Ella more than Maria, Ella said "Cassie is the only one of us who can control her anger, but just don't pissed her off, she can lose it, and that won't be a pretty sight". We started to walk back to the jet, I said "Cassie is really happy that you girls are here", Ella said "yeah, we know, she is like a sister to us, without her a guess we would have still be nerds getting picked on in high school". When we entered the jet we heard Cassie saying "I told you not to shake her hand and what did you do? You shake her hand, you motherfuckers need to listen to me". We saw Chaz in the same position I was in as Maria held his arms behind him, while Ryan laugh his ass off, he came over and greeted Ella but I notice he couldn't keep his eyes off Maria. Maria kept looking at him too and held Chaz's arm tight for him to feel pain then she told him off like me.