CHAPTER 21

Jacob Latimore POV:

I looked up and saw this girl scream my name, then I realized it's Cassie, I perform at her birthday party cause Scooter asked me to, but we ended up making out at the end of the night. Damn! That girl got a ass that I will never forget, I walked over to her and hug her she jumped into my arms, as she rapped her arms around my neck I placed my hands on her ass. Damn! It's bigger than I remember, all of a sudden I heard someone cleared their throats, I released Cassie and saw Ella and Maria, Ray-Ray from mindless behaviour had a huge crush on Ella once. The last time he saw her was at Cassie's birthday party, I hugged her and Maria, then greeted Jaden, then Chaz entered the kitchen, I ask "where is Bieber?" Chaz said "fixing his precious hair", we all laugh.

Then Justin entered the kitchen making everyone laugh harder while he ask "what?" Cassie said "nothing Jay, Ryan lets go", she grab Ryan's hand and they headed out of the kitchen, I slapped her on her ass before she left. When I slapped her she turned around and face me and bit her lips and walked away with Ryan. Then Chaz said "damn! Latimore you got her blushing", I said "you know how I roll", then Justin ask "so how do you know her?" I said "Scooter got me to perform at her sweet 16, and we hit it off, we ended up making out for the rest of the night, even though mindless behaviour performance".

Justin looks like he is getting jealous or something, well I saw her first, plus I'll be at his movie premiere tomorrow night, I ask "is Cassie going to the premiere tomorrow?" Maria said "yeah, we all are, but Cassie is Justin's date". Date?! I ask "she your girl Bieber?" he said "naaah, she ain't my type", I saw the way Ella looked at him, she grabbed Maria's hand and pushed Justin out of their way and left the kitchen. Weird.........Chaz shake his head at Justin and left the kitchen too, I ask "did I say something wrong?" Jaden said "it wasn't you, it's Justin", he also left the kitchen.

I looked at Justin, then he said "It's nothing", I said "....OK", he ask "where is Diggi and Trevor?" I said "don't know, Diggi is probably with his girlfriend, so we probably won't see him until the premiere". Justin laugh then ask "has Trevor asked out Zendaya yet?" I laugh then said "I wish they would just be with each other already". We talked for a while then we went to the studio.