CHAPTER 10

Justin POV:

Damn! I got my ass handed to me by a girl, thank god no one caught that on video, "hey Justin, you ready to go back to the house?" Ryan asked, I said "Yeah, give me a minute". Then Chaz ask "we got beat up, but you didn't why?" Ryan said "I was kind to her, you guys focused me to hit her and after I would take her to the nurse. I said "if I knew she was gonna grow up and be that hot and sexy I wouldn't have picked on her", Chaz said "I know right, but that ass, woiii I wouldn't get tired of slapping her ass".

I ask "I wonder who is gonna get that ass first, me or you Chaz?" Chaz said "more than likely its gonna be Ryan cause she hates us", Ryan said "she is sexy, but I only see her as my friend nothing more", Chaz said "your lost, am gonna hit that ass before the summer ends". We laugh cause Chaz can get any girl he wants, so can I but Cassandra doesn't seem like the kind of girl that is easy to get, a few minutes later Kenny came for us and drove us to the house.

When we got inside we saw her on her laptop typing, I went over to her and said "Cassandra we need to talk", she said "am busy, and it's Cassie not Cassandra", she didn't even look at me. Then I heard Scooter shout "CASSIE BE NICE!" I smile, she look at me then said "fuck off Justin", and walked away from me. I went after her but she slammed the door in my face, so went down stairs and ask "how am I supposed to apologize if she won't even listen to me?".

"That's your problem, I already apologized" said Chaz, I ask "how? When?" he said "a few seconds ago, I texted her, she says she forgive me". SHIT! Why didn't I think of that, I hate that she won't speck to me, I went to my room to get some rest, she will talk to me one day.