CHAPTER 7

Cassandra POV:

         ***After The Flight ***

We finally landed in LA, the flight was amazing I just wish I had my friends with me, so I do what I always do, I kept my head in my book, some times I use books to distract me from a really cute guy. A limo waited on us when we exit the jet, seriously? A limo? Well I did just find out that my uncle is a manger for pop stars. I don't really listen to music so I wouldn't know who they are, but I did google my uncle, but I didn't google the pop starts cause I want to meet them in person. The first place we went was to a huge mansion, my house is huge but not this huge, we got out of the limo and the driver who's name I learn is Kenny, he brought our bags inside. So I ask "this is where we're staying?" uncle Scooter said "just for the time being, we are going to London next week, for the tour". We went inside immediately Kenny showed me to my room that is actually the same size of my room back home including the walk-in closet. I was jet lag so I took a quick nap.

 I was jet lag so I took a quick nap

Cassie new room

Scooter POV:

I knew Kenny showed Cassie her room but she never came back down stairs, so I went looking for her in case she was lost or something, I went to her room and knock on the door twice. She didn't answer so I enter the room, to my surprise the kid is fast asleep, must be jet lag, am a bit tired too but I have to work, I check my watch and saw that it was after 2 in the morning. No wonder she is tired, I walked over to her bed and tucked her in, that's when I saw her history book on the floor, so I placed it on the side table beside the bed where she can find it in the morning.

           ***The Next Day ***

The next morning I woke early and made some coffee, am going to the arena today, Justin has rehearsal today, he needs to finalize his dance moves for next week, and I need to handle the paper work. A few hours later my phone began to ring, I answer "hello this is Scooter how may I help you?" the person said "Scooter, it's me Jake, Justin refuse to do rehearsal cause the girl back up dancers aren't sexy enough". Justin what?! That kid is gonna make me beat his ass, again, I said "don't worry about that, am on my way now", I hang up my phone and shouted "CASSIE WE'RE GOING OUT", Cassie came down stairs with her book in hand and ask "we're we going?'' I said "to the arena".

 Justin what?! That kid is gonna make me beat his ass, again, I said "don't worry about that, am on my way now", I hang up my phone and shouted "CASSIE WE'RE GOING OUT", Cassie came down stairs with her book in hand and ask "we're we going?'' I sa...

Cassie clothes for the day

When we got there I told Cassie to take seat, I thought she didn't hear me cause her head is in her book, but she did she took a seat back stage, as I went on stage to find Justin and kill him.

Ryan POV:

Chaz and I just arrived, we came cause Justin ask us to come keep him company, which is code for Scooter is probably going to kill him for something he did or didn't do. We went back stage cause we heard Justin and Scooter arguing, it's a usual thing that Chaz and I never get ourselves into, Chaz and I are just happy to be on summer break. When we got back stage both Chaz and I said "damn!" we both saw this sexy latina girl reading a history book she is probably one of Justin's back up dancers, his female dancers are always sexy.

Chaz said "I call dibs on her", so I said "no way, I saw her first dude", Chaz said "am better looking am gonna talk to her", he walked off before I could stop him, so I went with him to see him fail. When we got up to the girl Chaz said "damn mama! You are so fine", the girl ignore him, I laugh, so Chaz ask "your feet most be tried, cause you been running threw my mind all day". The girl ask "do your cheesy pick up lines ever work?" without even looking up from her book, I said "you would be surprise", she then said "whatever, you don't have what I need so leave me alone".