CHAPTER 23

Chaz POV:

This nigga is tripping, Justin and Jaden are cursing each other out about Cassie, honestly I don't want to be around him but I have to stay to make sure Jaden doesn't kill him. Jaden shouted "NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND STOP HURTING THE GIRL!" Justin didn't answer him, so Jaden said "dude, you fucked up, with Mrs. Right" and he walked off leaving Justin and I in the pizza palace. Justin ask "did I really fucked up Chaz?" I said "yeah you did, Cassie is mad as hell, plus she has a anger problem", Justin said "I can get her back the premiere is tomorrow night, with my charm she will fall again". I tried very hard to not laugh at what Justin said but couldn't hold it in, we both ended up laugh our asses off, people steered at us like we crazy.

        ***PREMIERE NIGHT ***

Cassie POV:

It's Justin's night, y'all gonna love my dress, uncle Scooter is making Ariana be Jacob's date for tonight, she is older than him, but it doesn't look like it, Ariana to me is a nice girl, but I got to say her ex-boyfriend Big Sean is seriously sexy. But back to me and the 'LG's' our dresses OMFG, we sexy asf, I really wish I wasn't going to the premiere with Justin, but am going no matter what. After I finished my make-up Maria, Ella and Ariana came onto my room, I said "damn! You guys are hot", Ella and Maria said "you know it", while Ariana said "thanks".

Ariana help me put on my dress while Ella and Maria help with the heels, then we all went downstairs to see if everyone was ready, to our surprise everyone was waiting on us. I said "let's go before these heels start hurting", we all laugh and got into the limo, that will take us to the movie premiere, I sat between uncle Scooter and Justin. Uncle Scooter was on his phone most of the time, Justin didn't even look at me, it felt like I wasn't even there right beside of him. I maybe mad at him, but I can't dismiss my feelings for him, then again I'll just make him jealous by flirting with Jacob, Jacob is sweet, kind and sexy asf, but I like Justin more.