No More Shitty Blind Dates

The sun shone through the window, painting the walls with its light. I leaned back on the chair, watching Kyungsoo walking around.

"Well, I guess we have to take it down now." Sehun sighed and kicked my leg effortlessly. I grinned and nodded with bright eyes.

"Still can't believe he said yes." Jongdae laughed and I scoffed.

"Of course, he would!"

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes. Kyungsoo sighed and looked down at the scoreboard in his hands.

"Farwell my dear friend. You have been a pure joy in my life." He sighed dramatically and Sehun wiped his nonexistence tears from his eyes.

"I can't believe you guys. You should be happy for me!" I laughed and shook my head. The three looked up at me with irritation.

It was finally taken down. After three years, it was going to be out of my sight. It had been a long road to get there. Baekhyun had quit his job at the firm, much to his mother's dismay. He had started his own company and after two years it had risen and his name had gotten big.
I couldn't be more proud of him. I still worked at the restaurant, but I had taken up my music studies as well. Working in the music industry had been a long-lost dream, but with the encouragement from Baekhyun, I finally dared to dive into the study. It honestly felt great.

"We can still make it work, if we switch the rules!" Jongdae exclaimed and Yixing gave him a curious look. Those two had become awfully close over the last year, after Yixing had broken up with his girlfriend. Sehun glanced at Kyungsoo and I crossed my arms.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Sehun asked Kyungsoo, his voice dripped of mischief. Kyungsoo's eyes lightened up and he cleaned away all of the remaining marker from the whiteboard.

"W-wait what are you thinking?" I asked nervously and Kyungsoo gave me a smile.

An arm slung around my neck and startled me. I looked to my right and a grinning Baekhyun filled my vision.

"Hey babe." He said and kissed my cheek. My blush in reply made him grin even harder and I could hear Sehun fake gagging behind me.

Baekhyun turned his attention to Kyungsoo and Sehun with a curious look.

"What are we thinking about what?"

Sehun glanced at Kyungsoo for a second and opened his mouth to say something, but closed it dumbfounded. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes over the younger one.

"The famous scoreboard. We kept a scoreboard for your shitty blind dates before you met your prince charming." Jongdae exclaimed and Baekhyun gaped in surprise.

"Seriously? For how long?"

"Since the second date. The one with the grumpy lady who couldn't say r." Kyungsoo answered and Baekhyun looked almost impressed.

"Huh, really?"

I bit my lip nervously. I had meant to tell him about the stupid hobby of Kyungsoo, but it had never been the right time.

"Well, you won't have any use of it anymore." Baekhyun giggled.

"There will be no more shitty blind dates because I have already found my perfect date." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I blushed.

Sehun rolled his eyes at us.

"Just because you're engaged, doesn't mean you won't fight."

Yixing eyes widened and he pointed at the two us.

"They're engaged?"

Sehun facepalmed with a deep sigh and Jongdae's laughter filled the room.

"Chanyeol vs. Baekhyun" Kyungsoo aired out and nodded.