Warmth

Baekhyun's eyes are beautiful. They usually are, big, bright and so beautiful. Today was different. Baekhyun's eyes were big, empty and sad. His hair was messy and he looked so tired. His lips were dry and chapped, and his hand was shaking when he reached out for mine.

"Chanyeol." He whispered and I felt my eyes filling with tears. His hand was cold in mine, and he squeezed mine carefully in his.

"B-baek."

Before I could say anything, he pulled me in for a hug, his arms tight around my neck. I gasped and hugged him back, just as hard.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid Park Chanyeol." He sobbed into my chest.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I buried my nose in his hair. He smelled just as good as always, and the familiar scent calmed me down a bit.

"Kyungsoo told me everything you idiot." He mumbled and leaned back to look at me. He pouted and wiped away my tears from my cheeks. His touch was warm and my breath hitched of the sweet touch.

"Do you really think I would actually agree with her? Do you really think that I would leave you?" his eyes were wide and I cleared my throat.

"Well it's not like I'm hugely attractive, or have a well-paid job, or a perfect car o-"

Baekhyun slammed his lips against mine to stop my rambling. I whined into the kiss, his lips were so soft against mine. He parted our lips quickly though and stared right into my eyes.

"You're more than enough Chanyeol, to be honest I don't think I even deserve you."

"What are you talk-"

Another kiss cut me off and his hands were pressed against my cheeks, cupping my face.

No.

I pushed him carefully away from me. His eyes were clouded with love and confusion.

"What about the company? Your job Baekhyun..." I said quietly.

I couldn't risk him losing his job. Not after how hard he had worked to get where he was now.

Baekhyun grabbed my waist and pushed his face into my chest again.

"We will figure it out." He mumbled and I frowned.

"But Baek..."

"Don't you dare say anything more. I'm not leaving you and you're not leaving me." He mumbled stubbornly into my chest. 

I let my hand stroke his hair, and he pressed his body harder against me. My heart was beating rapidly. The four last days had been a real torture.

"You're so warm." He muttered, and hugged me tighter.

I smiled and scratched his head lovingly. He was just like a little puppy. A cute puppy... with wet and cold clothes.