Hugs and Kisses

"Can I hold your hand?"

I looked at him in surprise.

His cheeks were a bit red, but I couldn't tell if it was because of the cold wind or of embarrassment.  I nodded in reply and grabbed his hand softly.  He sighed in relief and I started to blush myself.  His hand felt like a perfect fit in mine.  Like two puzzles pieces.

We had just seen a movie togehter at the cinema.

Our first date. 

I almost died when I got the text message from Baekhyun,  shyly asking me out. 

Life had been so sweet lately.

Since neither of us wanted to drive,  we were wandering slowly hand in hand down the street. 

"You hungry?" Baekhyun turned to me and asked.  His face were almost covered by the large,  thick scarf.  His eyes and cheeks were bearly showing.  I smiled down at him and nodded. Bakehyun tugged down his scarf,  so his voice wasn't muffled.

"Do you want to eat at my place?"
My eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh my God, don't take this the wrong way!  Just eating,  nothing else. Well I wouldn't stop you if you wanted to eat something else too. Oh my God what am I sayi-" he panicked.

I stopped his babbling mouth with mine.  Just a short,  innocent peck on the lips. They felt warm against my cold ones.

Bakehyun's eyes were still closed when I leaned back and seperated our lips. 
"Yes,  I would love to."
He opened his eyes,  and looked completely out of place. He had a goofy smile on his lips and I heard myself giggle.

I squeezed his hand once and he squeezed mine back. It had started to snow and Baekhyun's hair was slowly turning white at the top. 

"Let's go."

***

"Do you like pizza?  It seems like I have less ingredients than I thought." Baekhyun addmittet, a bit embarrassed.  I was sitting by the kitchen counter and checking my phone. 

-3 new messages from Sebooty-

"I like pizza." I grinned up at him from my phone and Baekhyun seemed pleased with my answer. 

"Hold on,  and I'll find the number for the pizza place,  I was sure I wrote it down somewhere... " he trailed off and walked out of the kitchen in deep thought. 

God, he was adorable. 

The phone vibrated in my hand and I looked at the screen in surprise. 

- 6 new messages from Sebooty-

I sighed in annoyance and opened up my phone.

- where the frick are you¿¿

- channiiiiieeee it's cold outside!! ¡¡

- open the dorrrrr

- ?¿¿??

- r u rlly not home??

- jongin says ur on a date,  say hi to Baek from me 😉💦💦

I groaned and quickly typed out a reply.