Cookies

Baekhyun's grandmother was a loving person. Her cooking was fantastic, even better than Baekhyun's. Not that I dared to say it. Baekhyun would kill me, that's for sure.

"You don't have to eat the whole thing in one bite, take your time Baekhyun." She said with a stern voice.

Baekhyun looked guilty and slowed down. I smiled of his reaction. He was just like a little kid again. 

I found it adorable. 

We cleaned off the breakfast table together. There was a lot of food, and I almost felt bad for not eating more. Baekhyun only rolled his eyes at me when I whispered it to him. 

"There's always a lot of food here, you just have to get used to it." 

I blushed and nodded. The silent promise of future visits to his grandmother made my heart jump with joy. 

Baekhyun had made one thing very clear before we went here last night. He was there to relax and to see his precious grandmother. I was of course welcomed to join, but he emphasised that he didn't want to talk about work. He seemed so tired lately, work stressing him out. I understood him though. It was nice to take a real break sometimes, and I guess Baekhyun's paradise was here.

The sun shone, almost making the temperature feel good and warm. It was a typical spring day, and it was a bit too cold in the shadows. We sat on the small porch, enjoying the sun and listening to the birds singing in the forest surrounding us. 

Baekhyun sat in the grass with his legs crossed, playing with the housecat. The cat seemed to be in heaven when Baekhyun tickled its stomach, and it grabbed his hand with its paws. Careful not to scratch him though, and Baekhyun giggled with joy. 

His hair was nearly glowing in the bath of the sun. His little laughter sounded like music. I watched them and felt a smile growing on my face.

"So, Park Chanyeol. What are your intentions with my grandson?"
She took a sip of her coffee, waiting for my reply.

"Well, we're dating."

"You don't think I've noticed that?" she said cheeky and I blushed in return.

Her laughter was loud, but Baekhyun didn't seem to notice our small conversation. He was too engrossed in the very pleased cat.

"You know that Baekhyun is a very rich man, don't you?" 

I looked at her, my face a bit cold. 

"He told me about your request." I said instead and her eyes widened a bit.

"He did?"

I nodded and she hummed, in deep thought.

"I think you're wrong." 

I continued before she could say anything.

"Baekhyun is a lot stronger than you think. I think he would manage to run the company without being married, no I know that he can. He's working so hard, and he doesn't say anything, but I know he feels like you don't believe in him."