Welcome to the Masquarade

Hammerhead opened the door to the hideout.

      "They're all out in the old apartments outside, making the most of it.They should be safe for now. As for me..." He held out his hand as if asking for pay. Osborn smirked and pulled out a checkbook and began writing.

     "12 Gs like we promised." Hammerhead put it under his nose and sniffed it.

     "That's giving it to me like love." he stuffed it into his pocket. "By the way, check this out." he pulled out 2 large Tommy guns.

     "Oooooooooooooo, heavy shots, don't you think?" Osborn smiled.

     "Heck, yeah. What's next on the agenda?" he asked. But before he could answer, Jonas came in.

     "I saved all I could. You currently have 4 billion dollars in the bank." he stated. "But sir if you don't withdraw it all by 1:30 tomorrow it'll be destributed among the stockholders." Osborn took a cup of sherry and began to drink.

     "You did well, Jonas. Don't worry I'll get it tomorrow on my way to the carnival."

     "Why the carnival?" Jonas asked.

     "Because I like the freak show." he sipped his sherry once more. "Hammerhead, there's a certain chemical we need. I had it smuggled in an old tablet. We get our hands on the tablet and we can extract the chemical that we put in it. I want you to go with some men to the museum and get the tablet. You on the other hand will be need to be setting up a place for your gangmen. Now there's a abandoned train station. It is exceptionally large. You can start moving your men there as soon as you get your hands on the tablet. But for now start organizing and separating your men from the rest of the new men we just got." Osborn told him. Hammerhead nodded. He'd get to the museum as soon as he got the men he needed to do it. Jonas looked at Osborn.

     "Wouldn't you be heading for bed?"

     "Yes Jonas. I would." he spoke as he downed the last of his sherry.

**************************************************

      "There's been a breakout at the Oscorp building." Robin told his team. "We're going to find out what escaped."

     "What exactly escaped?" Cyborg asked.

     "I'm thinking it's the exact same thing you and Beast Boy chased after last night. If that's it this monster could prove to be a threat to the entire city. That's why we're gonna search for it tonight." Robin replied.

     "Tonight?!?! It's already 9:30." Beast Boy began to whine.

     "Beast Boy how would you like sleeping with a madman who could kill anyone and just about destroy everyone. There are many innocents out there vunerable to this man. We're the Teen Titans. It's our job to take him out." He spoke.

     "He's got a point. We need to take this guy out." Raven said.

     "But where are we going to find him? He could be anywhere, could he not?" Starfire said.

     "True, that's why we're gonna look everywhere until dawn." Robin said.

     "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!" Beast Boy yelled jumping up from the couch.

***********************************************

      Stephen jumped from the top of a Fishing boat's top and landed on the Tower. He crawled and found the air duct.

     "Nice place....." he said opening the air duct. "Lame security."

***********************************************