Remember Me?

A/N
Based on the comments of the last chapter, I will be continuing with my longer chapters, BUT I may occasionally mix in shorter chapters if I've been gone far too long.

Third P.O.V

        "what is this..." sans muttered, absolutely horrified at the sight before him. He stared, slightly reassured at the sight of her still breathing. Hastily, he took out his phone, pressing the contact name "alphys."

          After a few rings, a stuttering voice could be heard from the other side of the phone, "H-Hello?"

          "are you at the lab?" sans questioned seriously.

          "O-Oh, yes. Do you nee-"

          "i'll be there." Before she could protest, sans ended the call. Gently, he took her in his arms, carrying her bridal style. "i'm taking (Y/n) to alph-"

          "SANS, I'LL GO TOO." Papyrus said, hesitantly leaving his room, "I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE HUMAN IS ALRIGHT." he said, fidgeting a bit.

          "alright, let's go." sans stated. Papurus simply held onto sans' shoulder. Blue light engulfed them and they teleported to the front of the lab. Right as they arrived, sans dashed through the automatic door with Papyrus hastily following. "alphys?" sans called out.

          "I-I'm here." A yellow lizard-like creature quickly approached him, freezing at the sight of a human in his hands. "W-What..." she stammered.

          "can you help her?" sans asked, worry swaying his voice.

          "I-I don't..."

          "at least try."

          "I'll... s-see what I can do..." she gently took (Y/n) from his arms, finding her surprisingly light. "Please l-look out for Mettaton, he will m-most likely try and get her."

          "let's head outside, pap."

          "B-BUT-"

          sans gave him one look of sincerity, causing him to give in quite quickly and walk just outside of the lab. While they left, Alphys' gently laid (Y/n) on a bed, bringing out numerous machines. Some would be quite recognizeable in hospitals. (Y/n)'s eyes were still open, which Alphys gently closed, getting slight chills. Noticing the (f/c) stains on her clothes, she gently rolled up her sleeves. She gasped quitely, eyeing the self harm scars. "Y-You've been through a lot, h-haven't you?" She questioned aloud, well aware that she wasn't going to recieve a response.

sans P.O.V.

i don't understand, i don't understand, i don't understand. i repeated over and over inside my head. i was continuously pacing back and forth in front of pap. my hands were stuffed inside the pockets of my jacket.

          "...S?"

          how... i don't understand, not at all.

          "...ANS?"

          why is this happening? did she descend from- no, it can't be, right?

          "SANS!"

          i stopped dead in my tracks, turning to look at pap who had called out my name, "wh-uh-y-yes?"

          "DO YOU THINK.... DO YOU THINK THAT THE HUMAN WILL BE ALRIGHT?" he asked and i could sense his fear.

           "i can't say for sure, i can only hope..." i said, staring at the lab.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Y-You've been through a lot, h-haven't you?"

          Who's... speaking? Are they talking to me?

          "I-I hope that I can help you."

          Why... I can't see anything. I can't move!

         "I'm so s-sorry if I can't"

          Why is this person apologizing? They haven't done an-

          Suddenly, it felt like I was falling endlessly. Images raced past me, but I could hear a voice. It wasn't the voice who apologized, but it sounded so familiar.

          "You have been given a great power, (Y/n)... I'm surprised, actually."

          W-What?

          "I knew you were different, but who knew that this would be much more interesting."

          What is going on?

          "Great things... always have their downsides, don't they?" The voice was gradually becoming distorted. "I've decided that I'll let your memories have a little hm... yes, a dance!"

           Giggling, almost like a child's, I could hear it. My heart ached, this voice was so familiar, but I couldn't identify it.

          "It's quite fitting, I think. Everytime you use that power, I'll mess with those memories of yours."

          Who... who is this?

          Suddenly, a shrieking and ear piercing voice rung through my head.

"GO TO THE BASEMENT"

          It was followed by echoing laughter and it was driving me insane.

          "Remember me?"

Third P.O.V.

          During the time that passed, Alphys got (Y/n) cleaned up, keeping some samples of the (f/c) liquid. (Y/n) had beads of sweat on her forehead, her eyebrows knitting. She didn't wake up, but it gave Alphys slight relief to know that she was still alive. The voice that was speaking to her left, but there were whispers which caused her to have waves of emotions. Suddenly, it all stopped. Although she was still not able to move, she could still hear the conversations by her.

          "are you sure that she's going to be okay?"

          That's sans, isn't it? (Y/N) thought.

          "F-From what I've seen so far, y-yes." Alphys said softly.

          "thank god..."

          "W-Well, I'll just be over there. P-Papyrus and you can be with her f-for a bit."

          "thanks."

          sans slowly walked over to her side, Alphys going to her desk and looking through things. Papyrus stepped beside sans in silence. sans gently took one of her hands, cupping it with both of his hands, "you... you really rattled my bones this time, kiddo." He muttered. He moved one of his hands to his pockets while he intertwined her fingers with his.

           After watching his brother and the human for a bit, Papyrus suddenly spoke up, "SANS...?"

          "what is it, pap?"

          "I-IT MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE NOW, BUT... DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE HUMAN?"