Sleep

Third Person P.O.V.

sans eventually ended up watching over (Y/n) and falling asleep in the process. His back was leaning up against the side of the race car shaped bed with his head drooping down, almost resting on his shoulder.

Papyrus arrived home, making his loud entrance, only to hear no response. He checked all of the downstairs rooms, then went up to his. Opening the door, he saw his brother and (Y/n) asleep. He tried to bring sans back to his room, only to find out that he couldn't open the door at the moment. He brought him downstairs to the couch and pulled a blanket over him.

"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL SLEEP ON THE FLOOR TONIGHT!" He announced, even though no one was woken up to respond. After setting things up, everyone went to sleep.

The next morning, Papyrus was already up and making breakfast. None other than his famous spaghetti. He made it the way that (Y/n) did, but added a tube of glitter. (Y/n) was still sleeping and sans was in the middle of waking up.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

... it's cold here ...

sans' P.O.V.

i stared at the ceiling after my attempts of sitting up. nothing was wrong with me or anything, i was just really lazy. is that... spaghetti? i thought, the scent coming from the kitchen. i rolled off of the couch, only to collide with the ground which earned a groan from me.

"AH, SANS! YOU'RE AWAKE. STRANGE, I THOUGHT THE HUMAN WOULD BE AWAKE BEFORE YOU. MUST BE A HEAVIER SLEEPER THAN YOU, SANS. YOU'VE GOT SOME COMPETITION THERE!" pap said just as I sat up.

"heh, you're right. i should probably check on 'em. don't want her missing out on some amazing spaghetti." i said and headed up the stairs. after entering pap's room, she was clearly still asleep. maybe it's because she's exhausted. not just from yesterday, but everything before that. i walked over to her, brushed her hair out of her face, and-

"SANS! HURRY AND COME DOWN HERE WITH THE HUMAN OR ELSE YOUR SPAGHETTI WILL GET COLD. WE DON'T WANT THAT!"

i moved my hand away, but stayed beside her. "why has every little thing become chaotic ever since you arrived? anyways, you need to eat, so wake up soon." while i spoke, i found myself intertwining our fingers. only when i finished speaking did i realize what i did. quickly letting go of her hand, i left the room and closed the door behind me.

i was simply twirling the spaghetti noodles around the fork in my hand, not eating at all.

"IT SURE HAS TAKEN A WHILE FOR THE HUMAN TO GET READY. HEY, SANS, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN A BITE!"

"huh, what? yeah, maybe they really do sleep more than me. might wake up in the afternoon for all that i know." i finally began eating, but i didn't plan on finishing.

after breakfast, i headed upstairs, going towards to pap's room.

"SANS, YOUR ROOM BETTER BE CLEAN! I COULDN'T CHECK LAST NIGHT, BUT LAST TIME I CHECKED, EVERYTHING WAS EVERYWHERE."

"got it, pap." i said, waving my hand, basically dismissing his words. opening the door to pap's room, i peeked my head in. "still asleep, huh kiddo?" i closed the door, sighing. i paused, i need to ask pap where he was for those few days... quickly, i headed back down the stairs and saw him in the kitchen, storing the leftovers in the fridge.

"OH, SANS, DID YOU CLEAN THAT QUICKLY?"

"no, I actually needed to ask you something."

i think he heard how serious my tone was since his expression changed slightly and he turned his whole body to face me. "WELL, WHAT IS IT?"

"remember when you first saw the human? in the waterfalls with me, right?"

"AH, YES, OF COURSE."

"where were you, the days prior to that?"

"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WAS-" he placed a finger on his chin, "UM... I WAS..." he knocked on the top of his skull gently and looked quite confused. "I... CAN'T SEEM TO REMEMBER WHERE I WAS."

my eyes widened, "you... don't remember?'

"YES, SANS, I JUST SAID THAT."

"you don't remember anything at all?"

"NO, I DON- AH, I DO REMEMBER THAT I WAS GOING TO SURPRISE UNDYNE AND VISIT HER BUT... SOMETHING GOT IN MY EYE. I CAN'T REMEMBER, BUT I COULD SMELL FLOWERS."

"you could... smell flowers?"

"YES. WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME REPEAT EVERYTHING AGAIN?"

"uh... thanks pap. i'll go clean my room now." with that, i rushed back up the stairs and into my room. i wish that i could just sleep this off...

A/N

Hey guys! Long time no see, but that's my fault lol. Sorry that this chapter is kind of short ;-; I'm gonna spend my time right now trying to respond to all of the comments! Look forward to it, but it's not that exciting anyways lol. Until next time!

There are more comments than I thought lol rip.