Worry

A/N
First of all... WHAT IN THE WORLD 5K+ READS?! ( NVM IT'S 6K+ I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO MAKE THIS STORY REALLY GOOD NOW CAUSE OF ALL THE PPL READING )
( UPDATE: NVM 8K+ )
( UPDATE: NEVER F-ING MIND, IT'S 9K+ )
( UPDATE: OKAY NEVER MIND IT'S 10K+ )
( UPDATE: 12K+ GUYS STOP, I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE 11K, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONELY IT MUST HAVE BEEN!? IF MORE PEOPLE KEEP READING THIS I FEEL PRESSURED TO UPDATE MORE OH NO )
( UPDATE: 13K+ WHAT )
( UPDATE: 14K+ )
( UPDATE: 16K+ )
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL. Jk. Second of all, sorry for really slow updates. I'm currently trying to make my grades in school my top priority ;-; ( I'm kinda failing rn XD )
I also saw somone write something along the lines of, "Keep writing, your fans love you!" And I was like ?? Fans? Also, this chapter is pretty short and boring, I just needed to get it out.

3rd P.O.V.

        After finishing the meal that was prepared, (Y/n) stood up and offered to wash the other dishes. She finished eating last, but only by a few seconds so time hasn't really passed.

        "NO NEED, HUMAN. YOU'RE THE GUEST SO YOU HAVE NO REASON TO HAVE TO CLEAN UP AFTER US." Papyrus said in his usual obnoxious yet warm voice.

        "Then, at least let me clean up after myself please. " she said, determined to help in any way she could.

        ". . . ALRIGHT I GUESS THAT'S OKAY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO THOUGH." Papyrus said. sans remained on the couch, silent and pun-less. Papyrus picked up sans' dishes and placed them on top of his own. Without a word, sans seemed to be in a rush as he got up and hurried up the stairs to his room.

        "Thanks, I need to repay you somehow for being so kind." She said. From the corner of her eye, she realized that sans was in quite a hurry to leave. This caused her to become a bit upset, Did I do something wrong? I sure hope not... she thought to herself, becoming quite worried. Maybe I really should leave...

        After things were cleaned up and taken care of, (Y/n) sat on the couch again, pulling out her sketchbook and a pencil since she would only be sketching today. Papyrus left the house, saying he had things to attend to. Was he still looking for a human? I wonder. She thought to herself. When she opened her sketchbook, she first saw her drawing of what she saw past the door. She turned the page and saw the drawing that she began; it was a sketch of Toriel and her together. Tears built up in her (e/c) eyes. Before she knew it, tears were streaming down her face, but she closed her sketchbook in order to save the sketch from her tears.

sans' P.O.V.

        it probably isn't good for me to just leave her down there, pap is supposed to leave too. i thought. although i was hesitant, i made my way out of my room and down the stairs. i don't know what i was expecting, but i wasn't anticipating what i saw. she was crying, but why? was it me? no it couldn't have been-

        "s-sans? I'm sorry I..." she stammered and wiped away her tears.

        "it's fine, um." my legs guided me to the couch and i sat beside her. "do you need to rant, or vent, at all?" i asked. i know i'd like to sometimes...

        "It-It's nothing really I'm just..."

        "keeping things to yourself isn't always the best answer. " i paused for a moment before continuing, "i won't stop you though."

        She was silent, except for her quiet sobs that she attempted to hide.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

        I held my dear sketch book close to my chest as I cried. I just couldn't hold it back, I really couldn't. This is really too much. I thought. My breath continued to hitch because of how much I tried to restrict my tears. My tears dripped down from my chin and to the tops of the pages of my sketchbook that were vulnerable to the liquid. I glanced up and saw sans there frozen at the bottom of the stairs. "s-sans? I'm sorry I..." I couldn't squeeze any more words out of my mouth. I didn't know what to say anyways. I wiped my tears with the back of my left hand.

        "it's fine, um." He said and slowly made his way towards me and sat down. "do you need to rant, or vent, at all?" He asked.

        "It-It's nothing really I'm just..."

        "keeping things to yourself isn't always the best answer. " he paused for a moment before continuing, "i won't stop you though."

        Since it was difficult for me to speak while I held back my cries, I just remained silent. My thoughts were filling my head. Why am I always so weak? Why do I always end up losing somehow? Why do I have to make others worry? The thoughts continued until I felt my eyelids gradually get heavy. I was still crying a bit while this happened. Why am I suddenly... so tired? I only heard sans' worried voice calling out to me.  Next thing I know, I was out like a light.