Stay

A/N
Okay, so I'm starting the different point of views, all of the ones previously were just in second point of view. Sorry if it's bad, I'm not used to different point of views so bear with me.

3rd Person P.O.V.

        (Y/N) woke up to the sound of voices downstairs.

        "SANS, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SOMETHING IS OFF! YOU GAVE YOUR JACKET TO THAT HUMAN EVEN THOUGH YOU RARELY TAKE IT OFF. ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO USE IT! YOU EVEN WOKE UP EARLY AND TRIED TO COOK BREAKFAST!"

        There was a little mumble that was inaudible.

        "HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW?"

        Yet again, there was more speaking which was basically impossible for her to understand.

        (Y/N) climbed out of the race car shaped bed and took one quick glance around before heading to the door. She then realized she didn't have the satchel that Toriel gave her. She quickly looked back and saw it by her scarf. Quickly going back, she put on the two items and fixed up the bed. She felt a small chill from being cold, but tried to shrug it off. She went to the door, left the room, and closed the door behind herself. Hugging herself, she headed down the stairs trying to ignore parts of the conversation that could be heard. She began to head for the front door to leave, not wanting to inconvenience the skeleton brothers. What stopped her was a voice from behind.

        "uh, hey k-kiddo. where're you going?"

        Quickly turning around, startled, she came face to face with sans. Wait, did he just stutter? Never mind that (Y/n)! Answer him, don't just stand there! She thought, having a quick conversation with herself. "I-I didn't want to be a burden on you guys, so I was planning on leaving..." she responded. Before he could say anything else, she turned back around and reached out for the door handle.

        "n-no," sans quickly grasped her other hand with his. "you should stay."

        Blood rushed to (Y/n)'s face, causing her to blush. She pulled her hand back from the door and glanced behind herself at sans.

        "um, sorry." He let go of her, a hint of blue tinted his cheeks.

        Is that... blush? he's- no, no stop that. She thought to herself. Before she could say anything, he left and headed up the stairs. She quickly collected yourself again, taking in a deep breath, Why do I feel so-

        Her thoughts were cut off by Papyrus' voice, "HUMAN! WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE SPAGEHTTI FOR BREAKFAST?"

        She jumped a bit, not expecting to hear Papyrus' voice.

Sans' P.O.V.

        As I made my way upstairs, I was mentally scolding myself. what has gotten into me? I just don't get it... I almost ran into my bedroom door, but stopped right before my skull hit the wood. I could hear Papyrus talking to (Y/n), which reminds me... what did happen to Payrus when he was gone? He never told me.

        After entering my room and locking it, I flopped down onto my bed, my back facing the ceiling. "what's going on..." I managed to mumble into my bed.

        I rolled over and stared blankly at the ceiling since I wasn't able to fall asleep. I'd usually be able to in just a minute or less. How strange that it didn't happen this time.

(Y/n's) P.O.V.

        I agreed to have spaghetti for breakfast, as weird as it was, but I was feeling a bit worried as I watched Papyrus pull out his 'ingredients.' I'm no expert on cooking, but I think I know enough to understand that you shouldn't need to put hot glue sticks in spagehtti. Back at my home on the surface, I was able to learn how to cook a little bit. Mostly because I was forced to-

        "HUMAN, ARE YOU OKAY? YOU SEEM TO BE HOLDING ONTO YOUR ARM VERY TIGHTLY."

        Hearing Papyrus' voice, I looked at my hands and I was gripping my left wrist very tightly through my clothes, "O-Oh... I'm fine, I'm fine... is it okay if I u-um, help you cook?" I asked. My hand never let go of my wrist during that time. I thought I forgot, of course I couldn't though. It was too big of an impact.

        "OF COURSE HUMAN!"

        I nodded my head, and only then did I release my wrist from my grasp.

        Time went by, and I made sure that the food was edible. I guess I educated this energetic skeleton on how to really cook spaghetti. It smelled nice, but I'm sure that there's spaghetti that's much better out there.

        "GO SIT DOWN ON THE COUCH, MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE. I'LL GO GET SANS."

         Before I could say anything, he was going up the stairs. I went and made my way to the couch, sitting down. I turned my head to the right to see a table there with a rock on it. I didn't feel like snooping because I guess it's pretty rude. Does he plan on moving the table in front of the couch?

        "I HAVE RETURNED WITH SANS, WHO WASN'T SLEEPING FOR ONCE! WHICH IS STRANGE..."

        "nah, pap, it's not that weird."

        "HMM... IF YOU SAY SO. HERE, I'LL BRING THIS TABLE OVER SO WE CAN EAT ON IT."

        Just as I thought. Papyrus dragged the table over so that it was now in front of the couch. He quickly took the rock off of the table and set it aside. Afterwards, he went to go get the food. I glanced over to see sans taking a seat down at the other end of the couch. I guess Papyrus will sit in the middle then?

        Papyrus came back, set the table, then served us. "BONE A- ENJOY YOUR FOOD!" Papyrus slipped past sans and sat down. Papyrus began to eat while sans pulled the sleeves of his jacket up slightly to the point where I could see some of his ulna and radius. As for me, I left my sleeves down for obvious reasons. I didn't care if my clothes got dirty because of it.

        "Thanks for the food, Papyrus. "

        "IT IS NOT A PROBLEM, HUMAN. YOU DID HELP ME MAKE IT ANYWAYS!"

        I then began to eat, but this got me thinking. How in the world are they eating?

A/N
Sorry for such a long wait. Things have been hard, plus school is starting. wOAH WOAH WOAH, ONE SECOND HERE!!! 2K+ READS!?! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING WITH YOUR LIVES READING SUCH A CRAP STORY?!! Anyways, thanks for the nice comments recently, sorry I didn't respond personally. Well, chapters will be coming out slow, very slow. Sorry about that.