Ponder

A/N
Thank you guys so much for all of your comments and votes. 42k+ reads?! I thought there would only be a couple of people reading this! Also, I'd like to remind you that this is a SLOWBURN fanfic. Okay, okay, I know you think my author's notes are annoying and you just want the chapter. I just wanted to tell you that I made an instagram
( @ xavagegarbage )
I don't really know what to post there? I'll discuss this and more at the end of this chapter. I present to you, the next chapter! :3

Third Person P.O.V.

"Yup! Flowey the flower!" He said. introducing itself.

"N-Nice to meet-" (Y/n) stopped speaking as she backtracked, searching through her memories.

With a small head tilt, Flowey began to speak again, "Is something wrong...?" He asked innocently. While (Y/n) was lost in thought, a vine gently began to wrap around her wrist and slowly up her arm.

While thinking back, a wave of saddness was almost drowning (Y/n). She remembered all of the pain she felt that she was able to temporarily forget. She felt something tighten around her arm, and quickly remembered, "I've already met yo- w-what?" She noticed vines wrapped around her arm that were making their way towards her neck, about to strangle her. Flowey then realized that he was caught in the act.

"Looks like we're gonna have to make this quicker than I anticipated."

Before reacting, thoughts ran through her head. Death, that's what Flowey has in store for me, doesn't he? This is what you wanted anyways, it's best to just- her thoughts were cut short as she belted out, "No!" A (f/c) light filled her vision, and although she couldn't see it herself, her eyes became the same color. It all happened in a matter of a second. When the light dissipated, the vines on her arm were gone. She caught a glimpse of Flowey with an expression that was mixed with confusion and fear, yet he disappeared into the ground for her to be sure of what she saw.

There was an unpleasant burning sensation throughout her body, her head was throbbing as well. Before she could get up, her vision darkened until it was all black. Her eyes shut and she landed in the snow, falling on her side.

sans' P.O.V.

i saw a (f/c) light emit from (Y/n), it mostly surrounded her head and arm. i stood there, frozen. the light dimmed then disappeared, giving me a second to see flowey just disappearing under the ground. my hands were clenched into fists of rage from just seeing that creature. i was also trying to calm down, not sure what to think about seeing what just happened with (Y/n). then, i saw her collapse. i rushed over to her and gently picked her up in my arms. i jogged back to the house and one thought in my mind stood out the most among the others, this hasn't happened before.

after arriving, i went upstairs and placed her on Papyrus' bed. i sat on the edge of the bed and tried to process what just happened. too much has happened too quickly. there is so much that i haven't processed yet, so much that have just been pushed to the side. my elbows were on my knees and my skull rested on my palms, why is this time different?

i left (Y/n) alone, going to my room to think. i was sprawled out across the floor, resembling a starfish.

"the beginning... the beginning...." i mumbled to myself, thinking back to the start of all the craziness. "wait..." i rolled over onto my side, staring at the wall, "if she's here... what happened to Toriel? no, she doesn't seem like... that."

"Pap, he left and never came back for a couple of days." i said whilist sitting up, my back against the wall. "why hasn't he brought it up? he would try to reassure me and explain, i know that for a fact. a surprise maybe? no, he would make up an excuse for leaving, not just disappear without a word. gah, it's no use, i need to ask Pap when he comes back."

"the dust... who's was that? there are a couple of old monsters of old age around here, but is that the case? i hope so anyways... i'm gonna have to ask around for answers."

"now... Flowey, that damn flower." i stood up and started to pace back and forth, "hasn't he had enough of that fun of his? but (Y/n)..." i stopped, frozen in place. "just what... was that? surely it's some type of power. it won't be a threat, right? she passed out, so she isn't used to whatever power that is. that means that she hasn't used it often, or at all."

i flopped back down onto the ground, sitting with bad posture, "too much thinking for one day, way too much. not to mention all the confusion..." i buried my face in my hands.

after sitting in the same position for what seemed like hours, i got up and left my room, heading to where (Y/n) was.

as quietly as i possibly could, i twisted the door knob and opened the door, hoping that i didn't wake her. good, she didn't wake up from that. ... is she really sleeping? or...? no, sleeping. for how long? i sat at the edge of the bed and watched her. she didn't move much. the occasional mumbling and slight movements were about it.

"everything is getting hectic ever since you got here. i'm sure it'll die down sooner or later. " and i'll get answers.

A/N
So... long time no see? Haha... couple of things I need to address here. Please either msg me here, comment here, or DM my insta for ideas to put on there. I won't be doing a face reveal or anythin like that unless I'm convinced lol. If you follow me, please tell me so I can follow you back. Also, a handful of people want songs to be included. If you do, message me which chapter and what song you want to go along with it. Also, I've been trying to proof read all my chapters for mistakes. Please comment on some of them if you find one so I can fix it! That should be it... bye, until next time. <3