•33•

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE | WWE 24

The WWE 24 episode of Brock Lesnar and Shaniece McMahon's story of being friends, finally dating, and then engaged ended up airing on the WWE Network right after Raw in Tampa, Florida.

WWE 24: Brock Lesnar and Shaniece McMahon– The Beast and The Heiress

Shaniece: Brock Lesnar. Or as everyone else knows him as in the WWE Universe: The Beast incarnate.

Brock: Shaniece McMahon or better known as The heiress to the WWE Universe.

Shaniece: Like so many of the next-generation superstars in the WWE, I wanted to be a part of the family business and make a name for myself. I worked and trained under Shane, Brock, and a few others.

Brock: She was a very hard worker. I trained her, but everything she has done through her career has all been her.

Shaniece: Yes, but you training me is where our whole relationship started.

Brock: You start with your side.

Shaniece nodded her head.

"So when I was that young girl and training and working, I developed a crush on Brock. I found him very good-looking, and I sometimes blushed when we talked." I said to the camera.

"I could tell in all honesty. But she still managed to keep her focus on her training." He said.

"Of course, I did. I didn't want to disappoint you. When I was home, though, I would be that typical teenage girl who would more than likely be writing on or in a notebook about being the Mrs to their crush or celebrity crush. That's what I did." I said, laughing.

"She still writes it," Brock said.

"But as time went on, the crush stayed, and the years passed. We were friends and didn't stay that way. When I was twenty-one, Brock asked me out, and I said yes, and we dated for like two to three years before breaking up. We had wanted different things at that time, but as you can see, we ended up back together, so that's saying a lot." I said.

Brock smiled.

"Your go," I said.

"Beautiful Girl to Beautiful Woman, I thought she was a beautiful girl when we first met. She was adorable. She took criticism well, and she always asked questions when need be. She would also ask those questions when I would give her criticism." He said.

"I always wanted to one hundred percent sure with what he wanted me to fix or do. It was a little fun when we would interact with those moves together." I said.

"I think she liked that a bit too much. I know it was inappropriate in my thoughts!" He said.

"You liked that with me?! You never said anything!" I said.