•10•

CHAPTER TEN | SHANIECE'S HOME

A little after five p.m, the twins decided to come and take over my house, and of course, we were filming.

I decided to cook dinner to keep these girls busy and not wander around my house being nosey.

"I'm getting ready to cook, girlies." I semi yelled.

"You're going to make Ham Bacon Potato Casserole," Nicole said, walking into the kitchen.

"Are you craving Ham, Bacon, and Potato? " I asked.

"Yes! " Nicole said.

"Then yeah, I'll make it," I said.

"Hey, teach me how to make that because last time Nicole brought it home, Bryan fell in love with it," Brie said.

"Alright," I said, walking inside my house. I walked to the stainless steel refrigerator and started taking out everything I need to cook.

"Are guys ready? " I asked.

"So what do we do first? " Brie asked.

"We need potatoes, chopped ham, bacon!" Nicole yelled.

I laughed at her.

"Alright, we need seven large Potatoes, 1/2 cup Butter, two bowls of chopped ham and smoked bacon, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese, 1/3 spring onions, one small bell pepper, tea sage, 1/4 salt, one mug of the root," I said mixing and cutting the ingredients.

"Part boil potatoes in skins cool, Peel and shred," Nicole said.

"Flash fry in two tablespoons of butter until browned," Brie said.

"Put it into the casserole dish and set aside. Nicole slice bacon into pieces and fry until halfway through, then add onions bell pepper add spices; then the ham and bacon are completely done." I said as my mom walks and stoles a piece of Bacon.

"Add mozzarella cheese to potatoes mix till it's melted," My mom said, walking out the kitchen.

"Add Bacon and Ham. Mix well and top with Cheddar cheese and then put it in the oven to bake for 45 minutes at 350°," I said to Nicole as she places the dish into the oven.

"I can't wait to eat; by the way, where are the kids?" Brie asked.

"They're with Brock," I answered.

"Awe, are Brock and you getting serious?" Nicole asked.

"Of course, they're getting serious, Nicole," Brie said, rolling her eyes.

"I can't wait for you guys' wedding; you'll be a beautiful bride," Nicole said, squealing.

"Slow down, Nicole; We can't be planning a wedding that might not ever happen. Besides, I don't think I'll ever get married." I said.

"Why not? Brock and you are perfect together." Brie said.

"There's no such thing as a perfect couple. It might look like a perfect love story at the moment, but it's going to get ugly soon." I said.

"Why do you say that?" Nicole asked.

"You guys know why we ended things the first time, and I don't think I'm going to believe this time around he won't do it again," I said.

"You need to have a little more faith in him. I can tell he's trying to prove that he's not going nowhere, Shaniece." Brie said.

"I think I needed to hear that, Brie," I said.