•27•

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN | PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT

I like fancy, frilly things. High-heeled shoes and diamond rings. Ragtime bands and western swingin' Sneakin'around with you.

ShanieceO'Mac: We would like to share our love and happiness

ShanieceO'Mac: We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed. We are incredibly grateful that our family👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 will be growing by one👶, and we thank you for your well wishes. - @BrockLesnar

NikkiBella : WOW! I don't have to keep the secret anymore. I am so happy! God is so good. Baby blessings.

BrieBella: Yay! Congrats and @NikkiBella you knew 👀

ReneeYoung: Congratulations, babe, and I can't wait for your bump.

TrinityFatu: Truly a blessing, congrats.

Nikki Bella: 🤐😷🤐 @BrieBella

MaryseM: Congrats, now let's go shopping. ☺☺☺☺

•♔•♔•♔•♔•

Hey! Nicole Heyman here with breaking news. Total Divas star and businesswoman Shaniece McMahon has reannounced her pregnancy on Instagram.

After a few days of speculation, Shaniece McMahon finally addressed the rumors of her third pregnancy on last night's episode of Total Divas. Shaniece slips in a bit of announcement: "I'm pregnant," she says simply to partner Brock Lesnar while seemingly sitting on the floor of her closet.
No big announcement, no build-up, but with a shocked reaction from Brock!

She is then shown giving the news to her siblings and mother and explaining that the pregnancy was not planned

She is then shown giving the news to her siblings and mother and explaining that the pregnancy was not planned. Shaniece and Brock are already parents to Damon, 7, and Kassandra, almost 4. Brock also has four kids from two previous relationships. At this rate, the couple will have a Kardashian-sized brood in no time!

What do you think of Shaniece's happy news? How far along do you think she is? Did you watch the episode last night? Tell us in the comments below, or tweet us @ENEWS.

♔•♔•♔•♔

"Brock!" I said, turning on the nightstand light.

I looked over, and he wasn't there. When did he leave the bed? Oh, God! I'm in so much pain right now.

Getting out of bed in the hotel room, and I was in pain. It kept getting worse, and I grabbed my phone, trying to get a hold of someone. I heard someone come into my room, and it was Shane.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I'm in so much pain right now and need to go to the doctor," I told him.

"Okay, let's get you in the car around back, and we'll get you to the doctor." He replied.

He helped me up, and I was thankful; he raised me because I don't know where I would be today without him. I texted Brock when I got in the car and put my hood on with my sunglasses.

"On my way, sweetheart." He texted.

I laid back in the seat and was holding my uncle's hand for dear life.

Walking into the hospital felt like a million years long, and the doctor got me in quickly.

"Hey Shaniece, how's it going?" Dr. Owens asked.

"I'm in pain so bad it feels like I'm in labor," I told him.

He checked everything down there and told me I wasn't in labor. I breathed a sigh of relief, and then the door opened, seeing concerned brock.

"Hey, baby." He said, then kissing me.

Then, the doctor went to get the nurses to take my blood and get a urine sample from me. I wasn't sure what the pain was from, but my baby was fine and found out I had a bad UTI.

I got back to the hotel, and everyone decided I needed rest and a little bit of doing work. Brock was by my side in bed, and we just sat there and talked the whole time. I was so happy to have this man by my side and be the father of my child.

♔•♔•♔•♔

I woke up the following day without Brock beside me. I got up and opened the door and went walking around. I went downstairs and heard the TV playing, and that's when I saw him.

Damn, he looked fine, sitting down on the couch with just basketball shorts on; he didn't even have a shirt on. I sat next to him and looked directly at him.

"Mommy!" I heard the hotel room bust open.

"My babies! When did you guys get here?" I asked, picking up Kassandra and looking at Damon.

"Grandpa brought us. He said that you were sick and we should make you feel better. Why are you sick?" Damon said.

I looked at Brock, and I knew it was time to tell the kids about the baby.

"Kassandra, Damon, Mommy, and I have to tell you guys something for a second," Brock said, pulling Kassandra into his lap.

"What is it? Are we getting a pony?" Kassandra asked; she had been going through a horse phase in the past few weeks ever since we came back from visiting Brock's parents in Minnesota.

"What?" Damon asked.

"No, sweetie, no pony, but we are going to be having a baby in a few months. Is that okay with you?" Shaniece asked; she was kind of scared to see what Kassandra was going to say.

"Yeah, but where is the baby now?" Kassandra asked, not fully understanding what was going on.

"Another one," Damon said.

"The baby is my tummy right now; they still in there until he or she gets big enough to come out," I said, thinking that this was the easiest way to explain all of her questions.

"Was I in there too?" Kassandra asked, no rubbing Shaniece's tummy, this question made Brock and I exchange a look.

"Yes, you and Damon were both in my tummy," I said.

"Okay, but I won't have to share my toys, right?" Kassandra said, accepting the answer I gave and switched the subject.

"No, baby, you won't have to share your toys for a little bit," Brock said to her. Kassandra never failed to amaze him, and she was indeed the best thing that could have happened.

"So, I'm a big sister like Damon and Aurora," Kassandra said.

"Yes, you are," I said.

"Yay!" Kassandra said, clapping her hands together before running off to play with her toys.

"I hope it's a boy. Girls are nasty." Damon said.

"Your mom is a girl, Damon," Brock said.

"She's nasty too," Damon said, walking away.

"That wasn't hard," I said.

"I guess it wasn't," Brock said.