•15•

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | OUR TIME

You came into my crazy world like a cool and cleansing wave
Before I, I knew what hit me, baby, you were flowing through my veins.

The happy couple laid in their bed under warm cream sheets.

Today was a chill day for the both of them. The beauty was awakened from her light slumber. Her eyes fluttered open, catching the bright sun rays into her eyes.

It was an annoying way to start the morning, she thought. She moved lightly, trying not to wake her Beast out of his sleep.

Her small hands lightly pulled the sheets back.

Sliding her tone legs out of bed, her pedicured feet barely touch the soft carpet floor without her knowing; he watched her every slight movement.

He chuckled at how she thought she couldn't wake him, but a beast like him is always alert.

"Good morning," I said in that raspy voice she loved so much. At the sound of his voice, she held her chest and looked past her shoulder.

"Why are you not sleeping?" She asked.

"Why are you up so early?" I questioned, looking at the clock on the nightstand.

"It's morning." She said. I placed a soft kiss on the spot where my chin laid.

She pushed him away.

He groaned, popping back on the bed.

He sucked his teeth in frustration of wanting to go back to sleep with her next to him. She rolled her eyes at his childish behavior.

She placed her legs back on the bed and crawled to Brock so she could get on top of him.

She placed her hands on his cheek so he could focus on her.

"We can get back in bed after we have breakfast." She said.

"I'm looking at my breakfast," I said, biting my lips then pushing away some of her hair away from her face.

She tried to hide her face with them since she was blushing heavily.

"Why are you so nasty?" She asked.

"But you would like that," I said.

He said, pulling her over his face, and instantly went to work. He nibbled, licked, sucked with his tongue and lips, causing Shaniece to moan like crazy.

She gripped the headboard, and he groaned, darting his tongue in and out of her hole.

"Shhiitttt!" She hissed as she reached her climax.

She rode out her orgasm out by whining her hips against his tongue. Once it was over, she hurried back down to his chest.

"I swear you're going to be the death of me." She said, looking into his eyes.

"No, trust me, you're going to be the death of me," I said, pecking her lips.

"Go take a shower, and I'm going to cook breakfast." She said, putting on her robe.

◆      ◆     ◆

The sizzling sound of bacon cooking in the pan filled the large kitchen.

Shaniece reached up for the square plates, but her height was used as a disadvantage standing at 5'0

Shaniece reached up for the square plates, but her height was used as a disadvantage standing at 5'0. She stood on her tippy toes and still no luck.

"Shorty." I chuckled, walking into the kitchen. I reached up and grabbed the plates with ease.

"Giant." She turned around was met with a shirtless me with Calvin Klein boxers on.

"The food is almost done. You can go ahead and sit down." She said.

I peeked at the stove to see pancakes, scrambled eggs, and Bacon. I smiled and took a seat at the island. I focused on the beauty moving around the kitchen. She turned off the stove.

After fixing their plates, she bent down in the fridge to find something to drink. "orange or fruit punch juice?"She asked, grabbing two cups.

"Orange juice, "I responded.

"Okay."She said, placing their plates on this island and then turned back, grabbing the juice.
After pouring two cups, she sat them down and sat down to enjoy her food.

I set my fork in my empty plate as soon as I grabbed hers and stepped down from her chair. She placed both of their places in the sink then she wiped her hands.

I stepped down and walked up to her as she hopped on the counter. I stood in between her legs and placed my hands on the side of her thighs.

"I love you, Beast." She giggled.

"I love you more, Beauty," I said.