•8•

CHAPTER EIGHT | SHANIECE'S KIDS

I got out of my car and picked my daughter as she was asleep, so her head rested on my shoulder. I helped Damon out of the car and grabbed my purse.

I locked the car door before holding Damon's hand walking inside the arena.

"Shaniece, What are the kids doing here?" Paige asked me.

I noticed the cameras behind her watch means we're filming. Great.

"The babysitter canceled, and everyone else is here working. I had to take them with me." I said.

She nodded and grabbed Damon's hand, and walked with me to my office in the arena.

We went to the office, and I laid Kassandra on the couch.

"She looks so cute in her outfit," Paige said.

"You have no idea how hard it was to put her in that outfit," I said.

"Don't you have a segment to do?" Paige asked.

"Yes, so could you please watch them for me?" I said.

"Sure, that's perfectly fine." She said.

"Thank you," I said, smiling.

"So I see you've joined the ship movement, Braniece," She said, giggling.

"I couldn't resist it. I mean, many people want to see us together, but only if they knew the history between Brock and me. " I said.

"How bad was it? " she asked.

"I acted like it wasn't a big deal when it was broke my heart," I said.

"It seems that you went through a lot of pain." She said.

"A queen will turn her pain into power," I said.

"Anyways, are you nervous? " she asked.

"I'm so nervous," I said.

"I know you're used to doing things behind the camera, not in front of it, but you'll get used to it." She said.

"I know, but I'm just don't want to mess up," I said.

"Pumpkin, you'll do great. Now go ahead and do your thing while I watch these beautiful angels." She said, pushing me out of my office.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

I was walking around when I saw Kassandra and Damon running into catering. I started walking towards catering when Brock stopped me. I smiled at him.

"What do you want, Lesnar? " I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you earlier, but you were doing a segment, so can we talk now? " he said.

"Sure, let's go to catering," I said as we walked into catering. I sat down in one of the chairs, and Brock sat down next to me but pulling me closer.

"Braniece in the house!" Paige yelled, making me laugh. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy before going back to what they were doing.

Brock shook his head before saying, " I was wondering would you like to have dinner with me?"

"When?" I asked.

"How about tonight? " he asked.

"Oh, sorry, I've got the kids with me. Maybe, tomorrow. " I said.

"No, we all can go out together and about the kids; earlier, when I went to your office, Kassandra opened the door and started calling me daddy in front of the cameras that were in there with Paige." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry, Brock, I didn't know she would do that," I said.

"No, don't be sorry. I'm happy that Kassandra did. That means I have a chance of making her like me." He said, smiling.

"Okay, so you want her to call you daddy?" I asked him.

"I want you both to call me daddy," he said.

"The kids will call you daddy but me no way," I said, smiling.

"Mommy, hi daddy," Kassandra said, climbing onto Brock's lap.

Okay, this little girl is too comfortable.

"Baby, what are you doing? " I asked her.

"Sitting with daddy and you." She said.

"Do you want to play games? " He asked her.

"Yes," she said. Brock gave her his phone.

"I'm hungry," Damon said, walking up to me.

"I'll go get us something to eat," I said.

I walked over to the tables that held the food and prepared four plates.

I walked back to our table like a pro holding four plates.

"That was cool, mommy. " Damon said, clapping.

"I know, I'm awesome," I said, flipping my hair.

"But not as awesome as daddy," Kassandra said, making funny faces at Brock.

"I guess somebody's already a daddy's girl. " Brock said, laughing.

"Daddy's girl." She said, giggling.

Once we started eating, Paul Heyman walked up to us.

"Brock, we need to talk," he said.

"You can talk in front of her," Brock said.

I felt nervous.

"Okay, tonight a new episode of total divas aired, and there was a preview of the next episode at the end, and guess who appeared on the show?" Paul asked.

"Bigfoot?" Brock said.

"Daddy, Bigfoot is not real," Damon said.

"He is real," Kassandra said.

"Calm down, kids; Adults are talking. " I said.

"Like I was saying before, Brock, you appeared on the show; not only did you make ratings go up, but you fueled the Braniece rumors and also have speculated that you've fathered Shaniece McMahon's children." He said.

"I'm so sorry, Brock. I'm going to talk to the producers and see if we can do something about it." I said, getting up.

"No, sit down. Paul, what's the problem?" Brock asked.

"Brock, you appeared in a reality show that now what's you to appear as a regular with Shaniece and the kids. How do you not see the problem? " he said.

"I'll do it, but I do not appear regular basis, and these kids are mine, so Hey man, if you've got a problem with it, then keep it to yourself. " Brock said. I looked at him, shocked.

"Brock, are you sure? You don't have to do it." I said.

"I told you I want you and the kids in my life, and if I have to be followed by cameras to be with you, then so be it." He said.

"Fine, I'll leave this alone but don't fuck up on camera, Brock," Paul said, walking away.

"I can't believe you. It would be best if you didn't change your lifestyle for me. That would make me feel guilty, like I'm changing you. You don't have to do it." I said.

"Shaniece, shut up and finish eating. I said I'll do it. Leave it alone." He said.

"Fine, you don't have to rude," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Ooh, mommy rolled her eyes," Damon said.

"Snitches get stitches, Damon," I said. Brock hit me in the back of the head.

"Don't say that to the child." He said. I stick my tongue out at Damon, and he did the same.

"I don't know who's more mature, Kassandra or you? " He said, chuckling.

"Me, of course," I said.