•11•

CHAPTER ELEVEN | DATE NIGHT

'she an angel w/ demons, the girl like night & day.'

"Are you ready yet?" Brock asked.

"Of course, but first I need to put on my shoes," I answered before running back to get my nude heels.

"Ready," I said, looking at his hand as he led me out of the house and to his car.

After a forty minutes drive, he stopped in a roadside beach parking lot.

"What's going on?" I asked Brock.

"Come out and find out." He said.

I got out, and so did he. "Close your eyes," he said.

"I'm going to pick you up," he whispered into my ear.

I felt myself being lifted bridal style in Brock's arms.

"Brock, we've been walking for five minutes, and I can't keep my eyes closed for long," I said.

"Fine, you can look now," he said.

I opened my eyes and gasped.

I couldn't believe it.

He planned a beach dinner.

There in front of me was a little table with two chairs, two plates with food on it, and a bottle of wine in the middle with two glasses.

He set me down on the sand with a path made with roses and lit candles leading to the table.

"You like? " he asked.

"This is...Wow. you listen to me. " I said.

"Of course I do." He said.

After 2 hours of eating, laughing, and chatting, we decided to take a walk down the beach, then us running around and Brock splashing water at me.

After that, I attempted to push Brock into the water but failed to get him in the water.

"That's not very nice to try to push your boyfriend into the ocean." He said.

"Can't blame a girl for trying, " I said as the soft sand flooded in between my toes with each step.

"I have something to ask you, " Brock stated.

"What would that be? " I said.

"Would you like to go back to your place? " he asked.

"Sure," I said.

"You're so beautiful. I'm happy that I have you." He said.

"I feel the same way," I said, kissing him on the lips.

The two of us soon left the beach and headed to my place.

Once we got to my place, he let me walk in first then we went to the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle taking a sip out of it.

"Did you enjoy the date?" He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"It was great, and thank you for the night," I said.

"No problem, well I have to go, so see you tomorrow," Brock said, walking away.

"St...bye," I said, changing my mind about asking him to stay.

Check out my new Brock Lesnar Fanfiction called Lose to Win.