Summer's POV

I loved being in control.

I had forgiven Sam for what he did last night because although I would never admit it to him I think I loved him an you forgive those you love.

But although he was forgiven that didn't mean I wasn't going to not punish him for it.

He had helped me to the bathroom and before he had gone anywhere I began undressing in front of him.

I turned to meet his shocked eyes and laughed.

"What's wrong Sam, I thought you of all people would have seen enough girls naked before."

He coughed uncomfortably. Awww Sam wasn't s much of a player as I thought, how sweet.

"Um..Yeah I have jealous much?" He asked flirting just a bit.

I laughed at him again, I take that back the guy was a total player.

"Obviously, but if your that comfortable with everything then come have a shower with me. There's not enough hot water for us both to take one so come on join me..." I smiled wickedly.

I knew he wouldn't agree and I enjoyed making him feel awkward as I stood only in my red lace bra and pants.

Then to my utter surprise he began taking off his shirt.

"Sam what are you doing??" 

"Getting ready for a shower darling..." He laughed.

He continued to remove his top and then his trousers until we both stood only in our underwear.

"Ready??" He asked as turned on the shower and took off his boxers.

I choked back a scream, OMG I was about to see Sam...well..In his birthday suit.

He climbed into the shower.

I refused to look at him s he began to sing very badly and off key.

I stood still for a minute, there was no way I was gong to let Sam win my game and I began taking off my bra and panties.

I heard Sam stop singing for a second then he continued again but I could tell he was trying not to stare at me.

I climbed into the shower next to him, our bodies almost touching.

"You stay to your side and I'll stay to mine," I instructed.

"And don't pervert me Sam either eyes on my face at all times." He smiled.

"Got it," He said keeping his eyes locked on mine.

But can I ask you a question??"

"Go ahead Sam," 

"You said keep my eyes on your face, but does it count also if I do this??"

He leaned down and crashed his lip to mine.

Our socking wet bodies making contact.

I tired to pull away but Sam had wrapped his arms around me pushing us closer together.

Then I couldn't take it any more. I kissed him back with all the passion I had, our tongues roaming inside each other's mouths hungrily. 

I wanted him so bad, I pulled at his hair with my hands making him moan slightly, then just as I was about to take things a step further I pushed him backwards under the water.

"What was that for??" He asked.

"You'll see..." I suddenly puled the cold water tap and freezing cold ice water pured down on Sam.

He screamed like am baby girl and I burst into fits of laughter. 

I couldn't help it his face was so priceless as I ran out of the bathroom at top speed.

Another point to Summer, suck on that Sam !!!

************************************************************

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN

Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx