Sam's POV

"She just couldn't help it could she," I muttered to my self angrily.

"Dude, quit talking to yourself." Alex laughed. "You look crazy."

I scowled at him, " Yeah well at least the girls like it," I shot back. I couldn't help notice the spark go out his eyes for a second, he knew I had won.

"Well, I know one girl who doesn't seem to like it.." he said casually.

I shot him a confused look.

"A certain Summer maybe?" he whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

Suddenly I had him pinned against the wall, My voice dripping with furry.

"Never, ever mention her name again," I shouted in his face. "Got it?" I asked. letting go of Alex I waited patiently for his face to return to its normal colour.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," he stuttered obviously shocked. We sat down quietly in our seats just in time for the teacher to enter the room.

I refused to speak to Alex for the rest of the period. He had to understand, no-one talked to me about Summer. That girl is the reason I'm like this is all her fault. Summer took my Father away from me. She is the reason he does the things he does to me. I just know it. I shook my head pissed off, as I noticed Alex looking at me concerned. I never show my emotions, I never have and I never will.

That I know is final, and im certainly not changing for some girl especially one called summer.

************************************************

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN

Love ya xxxx