Sam's POV

"Get the hell up!!!!" Rough hands grabbed my shoulders and threw me to the floor.

I cried out in pain as my head hit the hard wooden floor. I sat up rubbing my pulsating head.

"What the hell??" I shouted at my dad.

Big Mistake.

"Your a pathetic, lying brat!!!" he screamed in my face.

OMG Summer, last night the kissing, the sleeping, the secret.

I had almost told her but I hadn't, I swear I hadn't. I wouldn't risk her life like that.

"I swear I didn't tell her, I swear,I swear..." My voice sounded thick and odd as I tried not to cry, to show how scared I really was..

"I don't believe you, you ruined her life Sam,it's your fault. I warned you but you told her anyway. Bad Boy, Bad Bad Sam," My father's voice had suddenly gone deathly quiet and then there was no sound at all.

Then It came towards me again. I had told myself I was used to it by now but even now as his hand made contact with my face I felt so unloved so worthless and so freaking broken.

Then as my father went in for round two, we both jumped as we heard a loud thump outside the door.

My Father glared at me. Obviously not pleased to be interrupted in beating me.

"STAY." He said, I did as I was told, I didn't want to piss him off even more.

He opened my door just slightly but that was I needed.

I saw her hair lying out around hair a towel just covering her body.

I barged past my father, I didn't want him seeing her like this, the guy was a pervert and I didn't plan on having him stare at Summer with those hungry eyes any longer than he had to.

My father to my own knowledge had never hurt Summer in any way at all but after all the things he had done to me I wouldn't put it past him.

I scooped her thin body up in my arms.

Her eyes fluttering open for a second. 

"Put her down." My father shouted.

I made no response.

"NOW!!!" He screamed.

I still ignored him and instead walked into to Summer's room locking the door behind me.

He ran to rty and catch me before I locked the door but years of being permanently drunk made him much slower and he didn't reach me in time.

he pounded his fists against the door.

"Let me in Sam before I blow a freaking bullet through both of your heads." My Father screamed multiple insults.

"You freaking man hore get out here now."

"Its your fault, Sam that I'm like this, our ruined our lives, you stupid worthless boy."

I blocked them all out Summer was safe and that was all that mattered. My dad might sound tough but he couldn't break through locks and doors so I knew I was safe too.

At least for now anyway.

I lay her down o her bed making sure I didn't hurt her.

"Summer.." I whispered gently.

No response.

I reached down and kissed her gently on the the lips.

I might have ruined her life but just being with her made mine so much freaking better.

********************************************************************************************************

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN

Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx