1; 'new'

Yoongi trudged his way to school, his backpack heavy of books he's going to burn by the end of his high school life. Two arms slung over both his shoulders and he realized that they belonged to the two Jung siblings, Hoseok and Hana. They were his best friends of 14 years, first meeting each other on the rainy day at the playground. They were 18 years old now and tolerating each other's bullshit.

"Light up a little, Yoongs. Namjoon told me there's a new student coming in today," Hoseok started a conversation.

"Well, not really 'new'. Heard she was originally from this school. There were some rumors she went out of the country for like a few years and came back to korea," Hana continued on and Yoongi shrugged.

"Don't care. Just another girl in the class," Yoongi lightly pushed the duo's arms from his shoulders. "I got music class now. Meet later?" he rushed off. Hana and Hoseok looked at each other.

"This is the guy you fell for at first sight? I don't understand you, Hana," Hoseok taunted and Hana punched him in the arm. However, her blushed cheeks did not go unnoticed.

"These feelings don't mean anything. Just drop it, ok? You asked that question like a million times," Hana scoffed and brisk walked away, having her twin-who-is-older-by-a-minute to catch up with her, panting.

•••

Their class assembled in the homeroom after the first period.

"Who the hell joins back with the school at autumn though?" Yoongi scoffed and leaned back on his chair.

The class was in chaos. They were discussing who the new student was, wondering whether she was a hot girl or some smart nerd.

"I heard she came back from Canada!"

"I hope she likes girls."

"She better not take down my 1st place in class."

Yoongi rolled his eyes listening to his classmates' comments. He put his head on his table trying to catch up on the sleep he lost.

His teacher's high heels tapping the floor woke him up. Miss Lee came in with her head high as a girl followed behind her.

Yoongi's eyes widened. The girl had dark brown hair, comfortably resting on her shoulder. She had a soft smile on as she scanned the room. She was beautiful. Her eyes landed on Yoongi and they stared at each other.

"She's not bad,"

"Isn't she the weird kid that.."

"Aigoo, she's pretty!"

"She's not pretty. What a waste..."

The comments didn't seemed to bother the new girl, as she locked eyes with Yoongi.

"Class! This the new student I talked about last week, for those who were listening. Please introduce yourself," Ms Lee's words disturbed the girl's and Yoongi's stare. She bowed to the class with a bigger smile on her face.

"Hello, 4-1. My name is Park Eunmi. Please take care of me,"