Girls Rule (for the most part) ; Kenny McCormick ; Part 3/3

"What?!" Wendy spat. "We have to follow rules, now?"

"It seems so," Mrs Garrison nodded in despair.

"Oh no, equality," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Okay, well by the looks of it," She scanned the list. "No one can talk to anyone, unless they're dating. And no hats-"

"No hats?!" Wendy slowly took off her purple cap.

"And you must... 'tend to the boys needs'? Doesn't this seem a little far?" Mrs Garison looked to us.

"They said the same for us," Craig shrugged.

"Oh," She nodded. "Well, I expect no talking from any of you. Unless you're dating."

"Unless," I stood. "Unless the girls want to take away their rules for boys, then this list will be taken away, too."

"No, we can handle it!" Bebe smiled.

"She's actually doing it?" Kenny whispered to me in surprise.

"I know," I sat down. "I thought-"

"Uh, Lia?" Mrs Garrison stopped me. "Are you and Kenny dating?" A long moment passed.

"Yup."

"Oh, alright," Mrs Garrison. "Continue."

I turned to Kenny to see if that was okay.

"So it's a yes?" He asked, laughing softly.

• • •

"It'a been a long ass day," Cartman sighed, peering out the window as houses passed by.

"Agreed," I nodded. "But tomorrow the girls are going to be pissed because of the uniforms."

"Can't wait," He laughed. "You have to wear yours, too."

"I know," I sighed.

"Kenny's excited," Cartman let out, giggling.

"Shut up," I laughed, seeing Kenny giggling in the corner of my eye. "No meeting today, which is strange."

"Yeah," He sighed. "Thank God."

"It was kinda fun," I shrugged.

"Maybe for you, but you're not a guy!" He shot.

"True," I laughed as we got up to walk off the bus.

"Bye, Lia," Kenny said as soon as we reached the flat ground, covered in snow.

"Bye, Kenny," I smiled, hanging back from Cartman, Kyle, and Stan. I then turned to join back to the group, discussing tomorrow. We soon split apart to our own houses, all wondering what to do to pass the time.

• • •

I walked outside in a small amount of shame meeting up with the boys. I picked on the end of my skirt, letting my fingers rub the fabric.

"Lia! Oh my God," Cartman burst into laughter, as well as the other boys.

"Bastard," I muttered as I hit his arm, now standing next to Kenny, who's fingers slid in between mine.

"I can't believe Mr Mackey would let you wear that," Stan noticed.

"Same," I shrugged. "But it's not terrible, and we're just in fourth grade."

"I guess," He replied. "Still... Still short."

• • •

"I feel so gross," I heard Wendy say as I walked into the bathroom. "Oh, Lia."