Gingervitas ; Kyle Broflovski

Only the beginning is like the actual episode so it doesn't matter if you watched it or not ok enjoy now see ya
ALSO: i was very tired writing this.

"And that's why gingers suck!" Cartman used his stick to hit the board, which displayed a picture of a ginger. "All of them have a disease, where they don't have souls, right? Which means they shouldn't even live here anymore!"

You watched Kyle sigh as Cartman continued with his hate speech, trashing the few gingers in our class. Kyle was one of them, and once he was actually on the screen, he let his hands turn into fists from frustration as he screamed at Cartman.

"Goddamn, sorry Kahl," Cartman began, letting Kyle sigh. "I'm sorry you don't have a soul."

"No, Cartman! I'm sick of this! Just because I have red hair, doesn't mean I don't have a soul!" Kyle took off his hat, receiving a few gasps and some shielded eyes.

"You're also a Jew," Cartman added.

"Goddamnit Cartman! Why are you so fucking manipulative?!" Kyle screamed at him as he put his hat back on in embarrassment.

"Now, now, children shouldn't we resolve this in a-" Mr Garison began.

"Fuck you, you're gay!" Cartman screamed at him.

"Eric! Principals, now!" Mr Garison yelled. Kyle sighed and took his seat again. "You too, Kyle!"

"What did I do?!" Kyle asked him.

"You didn't need to lash out like that!" Mr Garison told him. "Now, please take your things-"

"Goddamnit, I'm going," Kyle sighed and hopped down from his chair. He spun around to face the rest of the class, including you. You smiled and waved subtly. He smiled back, then left the room in a hurry. You've never seen him this mad.

He might be Jewish, yes, and he might be a ginger, but you didn't care! You sighed and leaned on your hand, smiling like crazy. No one knew why, but the real reason was because lunch was coming soon, which would mean more time to spend with Kyle.

But the next few minutes felt like an eternity. You just secretly whispered to Stan as you watched the presentations. Nothing really happened. But soon enough, you were all let into the classroom and Kyle and Cartman were let out of guidance.

"So, what happened?" You met up with Kyle as he escaped the hellhole of South Park Elementary. The PC principal's office.

"He got mad at both of us," He clenched his fists. "I don't even know why I'm in trouble!"

"Ugh, that sucks," You told him.

"It really does!" He responded as you both walked to his locker for him to get his lunch.

"Cartman's getting so annoying with this!" He ranted on, coughing. "There's nothing wrong with gingers! They just have red hair! Thanks for being on my side, I'm so happy we're a couple."

"Aww, I love you," You told him, but you were all of a sudden worried. Kyle seemed really sick.

"What's wrong?" He asked you, then ended up coughing again.

"Oh, uh, nothing! But, don't you feel a little sick?" You asked him.

"No, I feel fine!" Kyle told you, then coughing.

"Alright," You told him.

"Oh, also," Kyle trailed off. "I love you too."

"Awe," You nuzzled into him, letting his arm wrap around you.

• • •

"Where's Kyle?" You asked the three boys as you walked to the bus stop.

"He probably died because he doesn't have a soul," Cartman told you. You smacked him away and sighed.