Fine ; Kyle Broflovski

Heads up: Sad (at least in my opinion but hey i cried when kenny died for the first time so)

Your POV:

Moving was such a big deal to my mom but I couldn't bring myself to be happy about it. "A whole new life" she would say. "New place, new friends, new school," she would repeat. I would force a smile and continue carrying the heavy boxes inside.

It was late at night when I finished setting up my room. I collapsed onto my bed and peered out the window right next to me, squinting to see the other houses. But I eventually rolled over and jumped down from me twin bed. I searched through my closet for my first outfit in South Park, Colorado for my first day at South Park Elementary. I sighed, choosing some jeans, a gray crop top and an army green bomber jacket.

I laid it onto my chair and sat down in bed, staring over my still cluttered room. I pulled myself to the desk, where I pulled out a familiar note. It was from my dad from months ago. He hadn't left my own mom a note, but me.

Dear Y/N,

I'm sorry for leaving, but I must. I'm simply not happy anymore, and I might have more luck somewhere else, somewhere new. This isn't anything about you, this is about happiness. Please remember that over anything, happiness should come first to you. Do anything to make yourself happy. I love you so very much, and I hope one day we can meet again. Make new friends in South Park. Have fun with everything, get good grades, and please don't cry from this all. I hated seeing you cry.

Sincerely,
Your loving father

"Goodnight dear," My mom poked her head trough the crack of the door. I was almost in tears as I faced my eyes the opposite way of her.

"Night," I responded blankly and laid on my bed, closing my eyes as she shut off the lights. But that didn't mean I could sleep. I stayed awake for hours, my mind pondering over anything that it could, the new school, new friends, how I looked, my mom, my missing dad, my neighbors, the bus ride tomorrow, I wanted everything to finish right then. The school year, stress, education, everything. I had no inspirations for any of it.

• • •

"Have a good day, Y/N!" My mom reminded me as I walked down the stairs, staring down at my white hightop converse.

"I will," I responded blankly.

"Make sure to say hi to those four little boys for me!" My mom added. I sighed, she always talked about boys, probably hoping I'd get one someday. It bugged me. I peered out the window to see four other boys waiting at the same bus stop. One in an orange parka, one wearing a dark blue hat, one wearing a lime green hat, and some fat guy.

I opened the door, letting in a crisp South Park gust enter our house.

"Bye, mom," I spoke and shut the door, brushing myself off. By now, the four boys all faced me and we're staring from afar.

I walked quickly up to them, not looking at their faces, but instead, looking at my shoes.

"Hey, are you knew here?" The boy with the dark hat asked. "I'm Stan."

"I'm Y/N," I responded too quickly.

"I'm Kenny!" The boy in the orange parka yelled. I giggled to my surprise.

"I'm Cartman," The fat guy added. He reminded me of a young Peter Griffin, but I wouldn't say that to his face.

"And I'm, uh, Kyle," He shifted around and tugged on the bottom of his jacket, staring at the white snow below us. He looked up to me so I was greeted by his large eyes. "Uh, hey."