Rhiannon: Chapter 1

Rhiannon's View

'Rhi...maybe you should speak to your dad first before you move in.' I shook my head and brought more of my stuff inside Tamara's house. She sighed and turned my face to hers.

'Your mum would be so disappointed you know Rhi.'

'Would she? I can't live with a rapist.'

'Trey was forced to do it love don't you understand that?'

'No I don't he could have said no, done something instead of listening to Aaron.' She shook her head and helped bring my stuff in anyway. I made sure I didn't tell Trey that I'd left home yet and I planned to surprise him when he comes home from work today, that's if he actually went in. I jogged up the stairs and burst into Malik's room to see him eating someone's face off. I scoffed and he broke apart from her and screwed me, but almost it looked like he had a slight smirk on.

'Rhi, what are you doing here?'

'I'm living with you for a while.'

'Kmt, why didn't you sort things out with Uncle Trey?'

'Why don't you keep your mouth shut and we can talk about this when your hoe leaves.' The girl screwed me and barged past me on her way out, I laughed and sat next to Malik on his bed.

'Did I hear jealousy?' He asked me, I raised my eyebrow and looked at him.

'Jealousy? Why would I be jealous?'

'Cos I was lipsing her and not you.'

'Mate, you're a little boy trust me I'm not jealous.'

'Ite whatever then, now what were we talking about?' I lost my focus once my eyes locked with the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes I'd seen in a long time.

'Yo Rhi?' Malik said and elbowed me. 'Mmm' was all I could manage to get out whilst I carried on staring at this boy.

'Rhi this is my friend Theo.' He smiled at me and I gave a small smile back.

'Aye do you mind not staring at each other like that?' Malik said and kissed his teeth; I swear if he kissed them anymore they would drop out. I slapped him in the back of his head and stood up Theo winked at me and I laughed lightly.

'Bye little boy.' I said to Malik on the way out and what did he do? Kiss his teeth. I laughed and closed my bedroom door behind me, I just said it was mine because it was for the mean time. I could always talk to Tamara about my problems, not only was she my godmother but she was like my best friend tied together in one, how much better could it get than that? I started unpacking my clothes and filling up the wardrobe with my stuff, I set up my dressing table and by the time I finished it was 7pm. Tamara called us both down for dinner and by the time I'd gotten downstairs I saw about 10 other boys sitting in the front room, I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen.

'You allow him to have all of his friends over?'

'Nope I'm leaving it for Cameron to come in.' I laughed hard and started getting my food, Cameron got so pissed when Malik done this and I knew Tamara was pregnant and couldn't be bothered to argue with him.

'Actually, where is Malik?' She asked me, I shrugged and pointed to the front room, I went in with her and she walked straight over to Malik and SLAPPED him hard in the back of his head. Twice in a day for him. Everyone apart from him and Tamara started laughing and his face went red.

'Mum, what have I done?'

'I told you not to bring all of your little friends here watch when your dad gets here.' Malik's face changed and he stood up and pointed to the door.