Chapter 40

************Zayn's P.o.V***************

The car ride was silent, we were mostly tired but I could sence tension in the air and was very grateful when we finally arrived at our apartment block. It was a modern design in the heart of London. We climbed out of the van and grabbed our bags from the boot, walking into the lobby. 

"Hey Josh", Louis smiled. Josh worked in the apartment block for his dad who owned the place. He was our age and we were pretty good friends. 

"hey guys, How was America? It's been quiet without you guys here, It sucked when no one could piss off my dad!", he grinned.

"America was good", Niall smiled.

"Quiet? We were never Loud?", Harry faked gasped.

"yeah okay.. One Direction are quiet", Josh laughed.

"So you telling your dad your going to try for drums?", I smiled.

"Nah... It'd be another reason fo him to keep me working here and hate me more... I'll just try out and see how it goes before I decide to tell him anything", Josh smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. He wastrying out at this talent agency who would try and sign him up doing drums on a tour or well anything that they could get him doing, involving drums of course. I could see he was upset with how his own father didn't want him to follow his dreams. If any of our parents didn't tell us to follow our dreams I doubt we would be One Direction today. 

"We're gonna go head up, You coming for a drink at Louis and Harry's Later?", I asked.

"Sure thing", Josh smiled.

We walked to the elevator and waited in slience until the lift opened. We climbed in and pressed the button for the 6th floor. 

"Guys where am I staying?", Becca sighed.

"Well Harry and Louis live together so not there", I said.

"Well Niall lives with Kayleigh and Liam so with Zayn", Louis shrugged.

Becca groaned.

"Really? Stay with Zayn?", she growled.

I sighed relief when the lift door opened and climbed out. I took Becca's bag after much persauding of she was strong enough and that she didn't need my pity. I unlocked the door and let her go in first.

"nice place", she muttered.

"Thanks", I sighed. "want anything to drink?"

"Yeah... What you got?"

"Whatever you want", I smiled.

"Water?", she asked hopefully.

"Well yeah... I have got a tap...", I smirked.

She slapped my arm playfully.

i grabbed a glass and ranit under the tap.

I smirked and flicked the water onto her. She gapsed and then ran over to beside me and sprayed water from the tap in my direction.

"Zayn your going down", She screamed.

"Two water fights in one day", she laughed, I was happy she was acting herself, not puting up her mean front.

"That's life with One Direction", I smiled as we walked to our rooms.

"Yeah... It sucks", she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Put in your tongue you don't want to catch flies", I smirked and she glared at me.

"Loser", she pouted.