Chapter 26

Check out my wee pal @xchloeehoran ? cheers bubs. She is new here, m'kay and has a wee story so check it out! Fan her, Vote and Comment!! She is a hilarious guyyyyyy!! ly dearest!<3

********Becca's P.o.V**********************

I woke up at around 9am, very, very, very tired!

The whole house was silent and still. I felt secure lieing against Zayn's body, but I was feeling very cold.

I could remember slightly more about my visiters. I was confused, I love Harry, honestly even if he did lie to me, But I could remember seeing Zayn, how I feel around him and love him. As slutty as it sounds, I'm torn between two boys.

I snuggled closer to Zayn, tightening the grip of his body I had. Lieing on his chest. He always hassuch warm and soft skin that makes holding his hand like touching an angel. I could hear Liam and Alana walking down the stairs, muttering stuff to each other. I closed my eyes, so they would think I was sleeping.

"Liam, leaveme alone", I heard Alana snap at Liam.

"Alana, What's up with you lately!", Liam used the exact tone of voice as Alana, clearly upset and angry.

"Just drop it Liam!", She shouted pushing past him. Liam dropped to the opposite sofa from me and Zayn.

I could hear him sigh and I hated him being upset. I pretending to wake up, being the actress I am ;)

"You, okay Liam?", I said squinting sleepily.

"No", he said briefly.

"Want some coffee?", I smiled.

"yes please", he half smiled following me through to the kitchen.

It had been about 2 minutes of silence and we were waiting on the coffee to finish.

I started to think. I hadn't seen my dad since my accident. Where is he?

"Do you know where my dad is?", I frowned.

"No sorry"

"Liam, whats wrong? And don't say nothing, I know something is wrong!"

"I think Alana is cheating or something or wants to break up, We used to have the perfect releationship now we argue all the time because she is always so moody", he sighed and sat his face in his hands.

"I can talk to her Liam?", I smiled reasuringly.

"If you want, but I doubt it will make a change"

"I can try Liam"

I got the coffee from the machine and poured it into two mugs.

"There you go", I said passing Liam his coffee.

Zayn walked into the kitchen half asleep.

"Where's mine?", he teased.

"I'll make you some", I smiled and made another coffee for Zayn.

"thanks baby", Zayn smiled cuddling me from behind and kissing my neck.

"Becca can we talk later", he whispered in my ear.

I nodded un-sure.

"I gotta go talk to Alana,can you get your coffee when it's ready?", I kissed his cheek and took my coffee.

"Sure", he slapped my ass as I turned to walk out.

"Ouch", I pouted, making him chuckle.

"Shit, Harry!", I mummbled looking at the coffee that was spilt down my vest top making my bra clearly visable.

"Sorry", he smirked looking at my top.

"Watch where you go next time you walk out a door, Becca?", He smiled grabbing my waist and kissing me. Doing this with Harry and Zayn is wrong but being with them both feels so right.

"I'm going to go change my top, Harry", I frowned looking at my stained t-shirt.

"I'll come", harry winked, making me giggle.

"Harry, I'm changing my", I blushed making him smile.

"Morethe reason to join you, Makes it easier", He smiled.

"Easier for what?", I raised an eyebrow. [A.N personal jome about eyebrows so since it's a related topic, Kayleigh, Eyebrows are sexy, Justin Bieber and Liam Payne have very hot eyebrows. I'm attracted to their eyebrows. M'kay you mad steam train.]

"I'm sure you know", he winked.

I walked to my room holding Harry's hand.

I pulled out another top and quickly pulled of my vest top about to pull on the new one when Harry picked me over his shoulder and threw me on the bed, while I laughed the full time.

I started to kiss Harry while he suckd my neck. Making me moan in pleasure.

I slid my hand down his back scratching my nails back up, making him groan.

*******************FastForward****************

(I don't want to go into details on this, you know cause I'm not that sorta creep that does this thing for peadophiles to come accross)

I was now lieing next to Haryon my bed, naked.

"I need to go and talk to Alana", I kissed Harry's head and quickly ran to get my dressing gown to cover up. "And put some clothes on, Harry", I smiled walking to get Alana.

"Alana,can we talk?", I smiled looking at her lieing on her bed.

"Sure"

I walked and sat next to her sleepy figure.

"Whats up? With you and Liam, he's upset that you're going to leave him?"

"Why would we break up? I mean I know I'vebeen moody the past week or so, I'm just worried, scared. Okay, I love him so much and would never want to hurt him"

"Okay, well maybe you should tell him this?", I smiled and she nodded.

I walked out her room and went for a shower. Once I was out I puuled on my grey hollister joggies and another white tank top, hopefully this one wouldn't end up in the bin.

I sat at my mirror to brush my hair, noticing my big black eye. I would like to say thank you to the bitches from ealier.

"Quite a punch that ass hole gave you", Justin frowned.

"Yep", I smiled popping the p.

"What do you wanna do with the guys today?", Justin smiled.

"Not bothering", I smiled back.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the water park, It's roasting outside ands the water parks seems so fun and we havn't been there in ages"

"Agreed, lets go tell them", I smiled.

Me and Justin walked downstairs to the pool room, where Louis and Niall were playing an intense game of pool which involved wrestling and tickling.Hell knows why.

I whistled loudly startling them all and making them quiet.

"We're going to the water park today so go get your things", I said. They allstarted to 'woop' and cheer.

I was looking forward to a fun-filled day.

[A.N] I can't oppoligise more for my short chapter.

I'm so so so so so so so so so sorryyyyyyyy!!!!!<3

Was singing some Cody Simpson  inthe park today, little kids stared at me and kayleigh like we were strange.... ;)

Got talent show rehersals tomorrow. I'msinging a little song with 2 friends and I'm pretty scared.

Alana and Kayleigh cry when I sing whoch I'm guessing isn't a very good sign...

Anyway thanks for reading and please vote, comment and Fan ?:)