Chapter 19

Becca's P.o.V******************************

I woke up in the same room, I had fallen asleep in the same room I was with Zayn in. Zaynhad fallen asleep too and had his arms wrapped around me.

I loved this boy so much and I hated to know I'd hurt him.

I wriggled free from Zayn's warm touch not wanting to wake him. I stood and walked to mirror, staring at myself.

"You havn't changed", I whispered looking so ashamed in myself.

I walked to the balcony the posh guest room had and sighed puuling a packet of cigarettes from my bag. I never smoke but sometimes I got stressed or hated myself and I'd just do it.

I quickly took one and threw the packet back in my bag, Lighting it before I had the chance to think about what I was doing. I took a puff and sighed.

"Becca, dont do this", Zayn hushed.

"Do what?", I smirked.

"Smoke", he spoke meaningful.

"I'm just stressed and honestly hate myself for hurting you", I choked.

"Becca, It hurt yeah but i love you", he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"But i don't forgive myself and neither do you"

"Becca, I try to hide it from the fans but when the paparazzi catch me, well I smoke, I'm proud of it but I do it", he frowned.

"Believe me I understand. It's a hard habit to kick"

"Yeah but I feel like I digust the fans and that I don't fit in sometimes just cause I smoke and the fans hate it"

"Zayn they can't hate you over something like this, if they're true fans they stand by you no matter what", I pulled him closer seeing how upset he was.

"Yeah but sometimes I smoke up to15 a day. Becca i want to stay in the band and i want to quit smoking and get my vocals better"

"I love you  no matter what, I will always be here", I kissed his lipssweetly and nuzzled my head in his neck.

"Zayn?", I whispered.

"Yeah?", he smiled.

"What are we?", I murmerred.

"what doyou mean?", he frowned, clearly confused.

"well us, we act like a couple, I love you yet we say nothing about being an item", I blushed, I've never said anything like this to anyone but with Zayn I just wanted to know what was going onbetween us. "I don't want to you to lead me on".

"Becca, I care about you so much I would never want to upset you", his emotion was confused. I smiled a little. "Becca, Will you be my girlfriend?", Zayn smiled at me.

"Of course, I love you", I smiled kissing his nose.

"I love you too babe", He picked my up and lay me back on the bed kissing my neck, 

"Zayn, thats going to leave a mark!", I moaned but he continued kissing my neck and jaw line.

"I love you", he smiled and pulled my closer kissing me passionatly, rubbing my hands through his hair.

He rolled ontop of me and kissed me playfully. 

**********Kayleighs P.O.V*****************

I woke up the next morning in one of Eleanors spare bedrooms lieing next to Niall.

I'd been with him since I was 16. It was crazy. We met when he was in London, before he got famous and I couldn't imagine my life without him. I'm now 20 like Niall and so in love.

I got up. I slid on the fluffy, white dressing gown that was hung on the the hook on the door.

"Morning Babe", Niall smiled getting up from the bed and pulling me to the balcony of our guest room.

"Kayleigh, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest pof my life with you", he smiled.

"I love you too babe, I'll always be here Because I love you", I grinned back at him.

Then I certainly didn't expect him to kneel down on one knee, pulling out a tiffany's box and taking my hand.

"Will you marry me Kayleigh?"

"Of course!",I screamed and kissed him.

[A.N] Hope you enjoyed, I'm tired and going tobed so can't be bothered writing this note :-)

Quite cute?

So Vote, Fan and Comment, feedback appreciated.