Chapter 28

************Zayn's P.o.V**********

Finding out Becca was pregnant was a shock, I was mad at her all week and woke up this morning thinking what I would do if I let the girl I love slip away from me. I had phoned the doctors and made an appointment for her, I was going to take her at half past 4. I was nervous for this. When would we tell the boys, how would they react, her parents? Not that they'd care much. Her mother couldn't stand her and her father never had enough time for her, no doubt he did care for her though he hadn't seen her since her accident. Becca had most of her memory of summer back just the little things she couldn't remember.

I got up from the side of the bed I was still sat on. Becca was downstairs talking to Niall and Justin. Me and the boys had a tour meeting tomorrow for an hour. Justin,Becca, Alana, Kayleigh were going to take Jess to the airport tomorrow while we were away. She was going to Paris, she had got some modelling job that was meant to be a really big deal.

Walking downstairsI got butterflies in my stomach. Imagine me as a dad? How would I even tell my family? I can imagine my mum "You got the girl you were staying with over summer pregnant!". But she isn't just a girl. She is the woman I love.

"Er hey guys", I smiled sitting down next to Becca on the sofa. She put her legs across my lap. 

"Hey baby", Niall smiled and started to hug me, Becca laughing at us. 

"Gimme some", Justin grinned and jumped on Niall, wrapping us in a group hug.

"Excuse me guys, I'm gonna be sick", Becca squealed clutching her stomach and running for the bathroom.

"Whats wrong with Becca?", Niall frowned letting go of me and flopping next to me.

"Don't think she is well, going to take her to the doctors today", I lied.

"Oh, she looked a little pale", Justin added.

"Yeah", Niall agreed.

"I'm gonna go check her", I excused myself and ran to get Becca.

I knocked on the door and opened it. Becca was splashing water on her face.

"You okay?", I asked.

"Never better", she mummbled.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck softly.

"C'mon and we'll get you a drink", I smiled, tugging on her arm.

We walked hand in hand to the kitchen where I poured her a glass of water.

"You okay Becca?", Justin smiled wrapping her in a warm hug.

"No big deal", she shrugged.

"Becca, what up?"', Justin frowned and I made my way to the door. They had some weird bond that they could tell whenever something was up.

**********Becca's P.O.V**************

"Well, Can we go outside so no one can hear?", I smiled awkwardly at Justin, making his face flash with worry.

"er, lets go", Justin smiled back the worry still visable in his eyes.

We went out the double patio doors and closed them behind us taking a seat next to the pool.

"Whats up, Bex?", Justin spoke.

"Bex?", I smirked.

"Yeah, and do not change the subject, Becca!", he frowned.

"A girl can try", I smiled at him fluttering my eyelids.

"Becca, tell me", he was very serious.