Chapter 34

*****Zayn's P.o.V*************Fast Forward****************

It's now Saturday, Becca has stayed up in her room leaving for food and going back up to her room. I miis her. She won't talk to any of us but today me and the boys have a signing. 

"Zayn, you ready to go? Liams back!", Niall shouted and came running through and high-fived me randomly. 

"Yeah, give me two minutes then we can get going"

I walked upstairs to Becca's room and knocked then opened the door. Shewas standing in her bra and pants deciding on an outfit. Wow. 

"Enjoying what you see Zayn?", she snapped. I  coughed awkwardly, trying to find my voice.

"er..I..I.. ", I sturttered.

"er.. I..I", she mimicked.

"Me and the boys are going out, I was just checking up on you".

"I'm not a child, why the hell would I need checking on?"

"I care about you"

"Well isn't that adorable. Now please just leave", she pushed me to the door and slammed it.

I sighed and walked down to meet the boys and Kayleigh.

"so.. How is she?", Kayleigh smiled.

"Can we talk about it later", I sighed and made my way for the car.

"Whenever you're ready", Harry smiled and gripped a hand on my shoulder.

"Lets go", Louis smiled and we piled into the car. Louis was driving, Harry inthe passanger seat and me, Liam and Niall in the back with Kayleigh sitting on Niall's lapped. He had his arms wrapped around her keeping her close. He was sending kisses down her neck and whispering things in her ear, making her grin widely. Harry and Louis were chatting away. Liam sitting in the middle quietly.

"How'd it go?", I asked Liam.

"Not good. She hates me, I love her though. I made a mistake.. Is it wrong to love Danielle and Alana?"

"Can't blame her, you guyd have been dating since the x factor days and you 'fall in love' with a dancer. Liam she is bound to be pissed"

"I need her back. What do I do?"

"It's not for me to say because honestly I've got no clue. How would you like someone to win you back?"

"I've got a few ideas. I just hope they work".

We stayed in silence for the rest of the journey and when we reached the signing venue we went round back.

We jumped out quickly, avoiding the camera flashes.

"That still feels crazy!", Niall laughed.

"Who;s ready to do this?", Louis screamed and we all cheered.

"I'm going to get a coffee, anyone want anything?", Kayleigh chirped.

"Coffee too please?", Liam smiled.

"Sure, anyone else"

"Can I get tea, I've not had tea in ages!", I asked.

"I WANT TEA", Louis grinned.

"I want an iced tea", Harry smiled.

"Java Chip frappuccino", Niall winked.

"Okay be back soon", she smiled  and kissed Niall before walking off.

We walked over to the table layed out for us and we grabbed a chair. They're was a seperate room for us to meet fans and a large hall outside which the fans had filled.